Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i'd like to see:

Petty out, TMac moved forward, Howes in playing back
McAdam out, AMW in for debut
Hunter out (inj), Woewodin gets a start and Tholstrup come in as sub
Turner out, JVR in

I hate Collingwood. I want to win this game.

Petty simply can't keep playing forward. You just can't play him there anymore. He clunked a few marks in 1 solitary game this year. That's it. He's gotta go back to Casey to find form or be moved to defence. I really have NFI which. Could move Tmac forward and Petty or Turner back. Goody has to try a few things here. Drop Oliver or Viney. Make a statement with that midfield who got absolutely pulverised and only a few weeks ago got beat up by an 18 year old kid. Problem is we have zero depth coming through to replace them. Maybe a good week to throw Riv in the middle of try McVee?

OUT - Hunter(injured), Turner(scrub of a footballer), Oliver(fat and slow), McAdam(looks way off the pace)
IN - JVR, AMW(debut), Howes and give Woey a full game

I just can't see us winning this game no matter how many players they have injured. The WCE game was the beginning of the end for this list. May as well throw some magnets around and see what a few of these kids have got from here on in.

friendly reminder. if we do win , remember we were playing the Collingwood reserves.
personally I hope we get our arses handed to us. the quickest way out of this mess is the finish the season with Goodwin looking like shit so change can commence.

friendly reminder. if we do win , remember we were playing the Collingwood reserves.
personally I hope we get our arses handed to us. the quickest way out of this mess is the finish the season with Goodwin looking like shit so change can commence.
usually Id agree with you but with Collingwoods season in a precarious position I really ****ing want to win.

Wouldn't be surprised if we came out breathing fire and still lost.
"Melbourne absolutely breathing fire for this game you can tell they're up for it"

half time scores Melbourne 3.7.25 Collingwood 5.0.30

Still too much veil of positivity around here I think.
I hope we get humilated, Bruz Maynard with the sealer.

Might even go to this game so I can personally boo these campaigners off the field.
I hope Maynard kicks the sealer then grabs a helmet off the trainer puts it on and salutes the MCC members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still too much veil of positivity around here I think.
I hope we get humilated, Bruz Maynard with the sealer.

Might even go to this game so I can personally boo these campaigners off the field.
Just quietly I reckon we’ll smash these campaigners.

Make up your mind Toump

I hope Maynard kicks the sealer then grabs a helmet off the trainer puts it on and salutes the MCC members
And Collingwood fans start chanting Collingwood and guys here get triggered and say how disrespectful it is.

And Collingwood fans start chanting Collingwood and guys here get triggered and say how disrespectful it is.
**** it pies fans should all turn up wearing diving bells and cheer whenever Maynard gets the ball until the Melbourne fans leave the stadium crying

Annoying listening to Max trotting out the "inconsistent" line on Triple M.
He's lying through his teeth, I just heard him say that the freo game was the reverse of last week? Bullshit.
We weren't like St. Kilda. Saints were in the game for 2 and a half quarters and they're a garbage side. We have talent and we got absolutely smashed. We didn't smash St. Kilda!! I wanted to smash St. Kilda!!

Too much bathwater at Melbourne. We're not inconsistent, we're shit.

We have had a lousy forward line since 1964.
Added to that, we now have a mediocre back line and a poor midfield.

Why is anyone surprised about our last game?

He's lying through his teeth, I just heard him say that the freo game was the reverse of last week? Bullshit.
We weren't like St. Kilda. Saints were in the game for 2 and a half quarters and they're a garbage side. We have talent and we got absolutely smashed. We didn't smash St. Kilda!! I wanted to smash St. Kilda!!

I thought we played well against the Saints. Sure, not perfect, but well

I thought we played well against the Saints. Sure, not perfect, but well
Game said more about the Saints than us IMO. And they were clearly embarrassed by their performance too, because they responded by smashing the Eagles- in Perth, no less.

Just felt arrogant and complacenct, one ten minute patch then the cue in the rack. Not good enough after we'd been embarrassed by the wooden spoon team. We should have monstered them from the first quarter to the last.

Got a theory on Olivers form.
It's actually Jordie McKenzie.
Hes covering for Oliver so Clarry can go get on the gear for the rest of the season.

Feel sorry for Gawn tbh. Has been one of our best all year and has to go out there and cover for the rest of the useless plodders and our hopeless coaches.

All while Goody dodges any real questioning in the pressers and Roffey stays incognito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back