Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of talk about dumping Wells. I reckon those who can dump Wells are very fortunate.

I've got other issues to address, but I think Wells, even if he misses a week or two, is a very useful DPP F6 / M8. He will outscore rookies by a consistent 20-30 points / week. I am happy to hold him based his flexibility and scoring consistency.

M. Crouch > D. MacPherson
M. Adams > M. Boyd

Leaves 171k, if Wells is out (personally don't think he will be) so be it, that's what my emergencies are for. :fire:

At the moment, forward line looks great and defence looks good when Laird is back.
However, midfield looks shit.

Forward line I got Martin, Zorko, Hall, Kerridge, Merrett and Papley.
Defence is Houli, Laird, Boyd, Shaw, Wagner, Byrne-Jones.
Rucks Martin and Gawn.
Here when it gets terrible - midfield.
Ablett, Mitchell, Dangerfield, Zaharakis, Wells, Hewett, Mills, Smith. Bench I got Macpherson and Keays.

Might need to focus on getting a mid over Zorko, although I can swap him there if I wanted to.
Got 200k in the bank.

At this stage:

Adams -> Trengove
Davis -> Macpherson

Keeps me Bye neutral. 188k in the bank as well.

Next week will shift out Menadue and McCarthy most likely, one to a rookie, and the other to a mid premium through DPP.

At this stage:

Adams -> Trengove
Davis -> Macpherson

Keeps me Bye neutral. 188k in the bank as well.

Next week will shift out Menadue and McCarthy most likely, one to a rookie, and the other to a mid premium through DPP.

Trengove?? I really have the feeling people will get burnt with him.

Just at this stage, I liked the theory from the previous page. There really aren't many defenders worth bringing in.

Matthew Lobbe LTI, Dougal Howard is shit, Westhoff is needed in forward line. Meaning Trengove plays ruck, he managed what, 25 disposals and a bunch of hitouts etc vs Stefan Martin.

Think he's worth a look, in fact I traded him in.

Adams -> Trengove, Rockliff -> Selwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wont trade out Wells unless he is rested this week. 89 BE is achievable and i need to upgrade other areas of my team. Just a question of whether i grab Lewis at his low price or if i prioritize the backline rooks who are maxed out

I am not trading him. I will keep him on the pine. In my opinion, players like Menadue, Mccarthy, Mills, McGovern, etc....

In a few weeks, players like Harwood will most likely move in front as well

I won't be upset if Wells is my f6 moving forward.

Yep, I'm on the Trengove wagon, if he plays Ruck for the next 2-4 weeks then he'll be a nice little earner ready to be upgraded.
Taking the risk.

Get on board! Grab a ticket!

Is it silly to trade out a playing fantasia this week ahead of adams? I'm concerned fants pants will keep losing money, at least adams won't move on the pine...

youre keeping him? Be of 62 and injury prone. And I thought Menadue was annoying....
His BE is so high due to scoring 37 and 14 in his last two games. He's had horrible luck, he's not going to get injured every single game he plays, like he has his last two.

A run of three 60pt games and he'll climb an extra 50k no worries. If he does play, whether he can keep his spot for consecutive games is the real question.

If he plays I'll keep him, whilst he's got a higher BE this week, there's still plenty of money there to he made.

His BE is so high due to scoring 37 and 14 in his last two games. He's had horrible luck, he's not going to get injured every single game he plays, like he has his last two.

A run of three 60pt games and he'll climb an extra 50k no worries. If he does play, whether he can keep his spot for consecutive games is the real question.

If he plays I'll keep him, whilst he's got a higher BE this week, there's still plenty of money there to he made.

I was thinking this aswell however he is known to get injured alot in games whether its concussion, ankles or back related hamstrings ect he has past history the thing i dont like is that he will lose money for the next 2-3 weeks because of that 14 before its rolled out of the avg with less weight affecting price. By that time you would probably need to trade him out as one of the last rookies on the bench who has any price to them to get money as a downgrade whilst the new guys still go up and the rookies started with have already been traded (ie: Adams, Mills, Dea, Tippa, Hartley, Brown, R.Davis ect

A priority for me is not having to depend on Mills as one of my midfielders, a good number of his scores are too low and even with the higher ones he hasn't broken the ton. As Trengove has defender status even though he'll play as a ruckman I can trade him for the inconsistent Houli to get some serious cash. This would allow me to bring in an in-form midfielder like Coniglio or Selwood for Mills. And if Wells doesn't play then I have O'Brien to cover him.

Wells to petracca or menadue to macpherson. Other trade is adams to premo

Id go menadue to macpherson. Wells could be a keeper at F7/F8. Menadue is just shite.

Petracca could be the dominant rookiw ääe this year, but so far Oliver/Mills/Parish etc... Have all plataued.

I wonder if petracca could be the polec/palmer etc of this year....

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back