Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm torn this week. Perfect week for a double downgrade with Answerth and Hately on the bubble. Could set you up with anything north of half a million to do a double upgrade to premiums going into the bye rounds. Conversely, one up one down is always fun and you gain the point advantage a week earlier. Hmmmmm, I'm kind of leaning towards double down now; though, knowing looping your rookies offsets the disadvantage of bringing in a premium a week early .... at least somewhat.

Answerth still in, happy i went a week early. I was always going to trade Mummy -> Gawn this round but if there was any smidgen of doubt its gone now. Constable > Stocker & Mummy > Gawn. Not sold on Stocker as he is 1) being played out of position across half back and 2) seems to be playing there since Newman is out and he is due to come back within 3 rounds. Still, i need to fund the Mumford upgrade somehow so ill take the risk that Stocker plays well enough to stay in the team and hopefully he sees some midfield time this week.

Largely unscathed by team announcements (no Whitfield is a shame, but Duursma is reasonable cover at the moment)

Burgess --> Answerth
Liberatore --> M.Crouch

Reasonably content with those changes.
Doing the same but Gibbons instead of burgess

Now i have done

Mummy to ROB
Petrol to Daniel
Is Mummy your R2 or R3?

ROB seems like a wasted trade in now as he won't make a heap more cash to be a viable trade plus other rucks will outscore him

Would just grab whoever of Gawn/Grundy you don't have and trade Petruccelle to whatever other rookie floating around

Doing the same but Gibbons instead of burgess
Could do the same and then get Treloar/Gaff instead
But I like the idea of getting an upgrade done and only using Burgess as the downgrade.

What does worry me a little is that Parker is still my F6 and Balta is my EMG for Dangerfield.
I went Setterifeld to O'Brien a few weeks ago so have Bines at F8. Right now its been worth it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who'd you guys grab? I'm leaning mcrouch then gaff. But could be convinced otherwise.

Even thought Taranto
20190509_185720.jpg Screenshot_20190509-185657_Dream Team.jpg

Anyone getting Dylan Moore? I know absolutely nothing about him.

He's likely taking Wingard's spot in the fwd line this week. Hard to gauge his JS

Who'd you guys grab? I'm leaning mcrouch then gaff. But could be convinced otherwise.

Even thought Taranto
View attachment 670336View attachment 670335
Merrett for mine. Would have gone Yeo but I think Steele will tag him this week. M. Crouch and Gaff are good shouts though.

Are many others going with Dunkley? Looked great and played on ball on the weekend, if he can keep that role he should be good even though the Dogs' engine room is packed and they have a terrible draw. Seems like he's beating out Libba for that inside role.

Merrett for mine. Would have gone Yeo but I think Steele will tag him this week. M. Crouch and Gaff are good shouts though.

Are many others going with Dunkley? Looked great and played on ball on the weekend, if he can keep that role he should be good even though the Dogs' engine room is packed and they have a terrible draw. Seems like he's beating out Libba for that inside role.
Fixturing won't bother our DT scoring

Just the win/loss column

Pies are a really restrictive side this year, yet we still had guys tonning up on them for example

Looked at boaks be of 87 and had to pull the trigger.
If danger is ruled out.

I'll be locking in..
Libba out for answerth
Gibbons out, telly swing to mids, Boak in.
Leaves me with drew and Mier on field with setters bench E.
And if Constable named then will be Walsh and Constable mids if not Walsh and Ross.

Will then bring in MacRae next week at his bottomed price hopefully.

I need a fwd and already have boak, danger & kelly. Really struggling on who to bring in after that... any pointers?

Daniel or Hoff ?
Daniels - not sure if he will keep up his current score.
Hoff - hasnt shown enough for me.
Dunkley if the other, very tempted but dont wanna pull the trigger based off 1 performance...

Daniels - not sure if he will keep up his current score.
Hoff - hasnt shown enough for me.
Dunkley if the other, very tempted but dont wanna pull the trigger based off 1 performance...
Yeah u kind of need to see more i guess.. I have Danger Kelly and Boak and have Hoff and Heeney but have held them since the start

Yeah u kind of need to see more i guess.. I have Danger Kelly and Boak and have Hoff and Heeney but have held them since the start
I was hoping either Heeney or Billings would show something last week but both failed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back