Captains Round 8 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what VC score to NOT take with the option of Gawn as C.

Don't want to take a boring 120, only for him to go 160.

Almost tempted to go Gawn into Livingstone, but would only see one quarter of Gawn. Seems a waste of a VC.

Wondering what VC score to NOT take with the option of Gawn as C.

Don't want to take a boring 120, only for him to go 160.

Almost tempted to go Gawn into Livingstone, but would only see one quarter of Gawn. Seems a waste of a VC.
Walsh or any VC

130 is a take every day

I assume you are referencing Gawn. Would love to, I’ve just got to much 💩 to shovel out first before I can consider 😀

Also, I need something to complain about 😂
You’re doing it wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't VC Gawn with 29 green dots and ZReid being my only loop. Walsh the obvious VC. Had a look at defenders vs Adelaide for Houston too and think he's a big chance to go 150+ against Adelaide but I don't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Biggy is my only player not playing this weekend. So I think my only option is Walsh VC into Heeney yolo.

Or Gawny VC into Flanders yolo.

Surely Gawny dominates the spud Geelong rucks. But Flanders yolo if something happens to Gawn isn’t ideal.

Anyone got any other options? My only fwd high scoring players are Heeney and Flanders.

Biggy is my only player not playing this weekend. So I think my only option is Walsh VC into Heeney yolo.

Or Gawny VC into Flanders yolo.

Surely Gawny dominates the spud Geelong rucks. But Flanders yolo if something happens to Gawn isn’t ideal.

Anyone got any other options? My only fwd high scoring players are Heeney and Flanders.
Walsh into Gawn.

I don’t have a ruck loop
Why do you need one?
You can loop any player on the ground and make the non player captain.
The only risk is if there is a late out on that line and you have already used your Emergency on that line.
Eg- If Walsh goes large, put Biggy on the field with the C and a playing fwd on the bench with the E on him. You will get the benched players score and Walsh’s score as captain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back