Captains Round 8 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Butters would be a one-man band in the middle for Port tonight... & I was pretty much correct.

I thought he was harshly scored. Felt like he went at more than 60% D/E. Most disposals on the ground, most contested possessions on the ground, most metres gained on the ground, equal most kicks on the ground.

124 seems unders and is a tricky score to deal with having Sir Maximus as still to come.

I thought Butters would be a one-man band in the middle for Port tonight... & I was pretty much correct.

I thought he was harshly scored. Felt like he went at more than 60% D/E. Most disposals on the ground, most contested possessions on the ground, most metres gained on the ground, equal most kicks on the ground.

124 seems unders and is a tricky score to deal with having Sir Maximus as still to come.

Yeah I feel like I should really take it but Gawn is playing Stanley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heavy rain in Sydney tomorrow
Tom Green says hello. He scores well against the Swans too.

It'll be Walsh or Green, I'll decide last minute tonight.

I'm passing on the Walsh VC.

If Zilliams gets a good enough score tonight I can use Coffinfield to loop Maxy VC with Bont C.

If Zilliams doesn't get a good enough score I can't use Coffinfield as a loop so will make Heeney or Green VC with Maxy C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I crazy for not including Gawn in my VC/C combo? All week I've had this feeling that Chris Scott is gonna pull some shithousery out of his arse to stop Gawn.

Might go with the Ultimate Pig Ranga Combo VC Green into C Rowell.

Gawn into Bont

Sexton might as well make himself useful

If he’s a late in then straight C to Rowell

VC Naicos

C Livingstone

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back