Autopsy Round 8 vs Melbourne @ The Bank - 06/05/23 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the performance I was hoping for. We should take a lot of comfort from it and be more optimistic about the rest of season. Team is starting to hit form without 4 very good players.

Umpires - simply unbelievable that this can happen. I am sure nothing will be said.

Still a lot of mistakes but geez the grit was unbelievable. Tough contested footy. Anderson arrived.

If we can internally figure out the gameplan and get a bit more of a change up through the middle when needed. We are going to be alright.

If we play like that for the rest of the year we will 100% make finals. We should be on a 3 win streak right now and have knocked off a top 2 side. Bullshit.

Where’s the Coch when you need him? Tee of king. You’re not Chairman anymore.

Also, fully expect Ballard is being held down by the umpires as we speak forcing him to write an apology for getting his head in Van Royens way and making them pay a free our way.

We’ll I just got to listen on the radio.
Tom Rockliff was giving it to the umpires.

Seems like they just about cost us the game.
****ing maggots.

When will the AFL learn that 3 teams on the field does not work! Particularly when that 3rd team will neither win nor lose, but can have a significant impact on who does.

Its the biggest turn off from a nuetral supporters perspective. Get rid of any grey areas with the rules of the game and an individual's interpretation of such rules. It is ruining the game...every...single...week.
Yoda 06052023194741.jpg

I must say listening on the radio is somehow more stroke inducing then watching us live.

‘Macpherson… misses the target’
‘Long kicks it out…. to space’
‘Lemmens kicks…. Oooh no’
‘Rowell get his head taken off…. Umpire Mollison says play on’
Long kicks it out of defence… Petracca to Oliver to Gawn!

When will the AFL learn that 3 teams on the field does not work! Particularly when that 3rd team will neither win nor lose, but can have a significant impact on who does.

Its the biggest turn off from a nuetral supporters perspective. Get rid of any grey areas with the rules of the game and an individual's interpretation of such rules. It is ruining the game...every...single...week.
View attachment 1680111
To be fair, I only saw two teams out there tonight, albeit one had 4 more players left to do as they please. ;)

But agreed, I don’t think I’ve ever watched as little football outside of Suns games as I have this year. Just so much of an influence on games now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, hope you don't mind the intrusion, have always had a soft spot for the Suns and was barracking till the final siren but safe to say you guys were absolutely robbed of not one, but two, obvious free kicks late in that one today.

Noah Andersen is an absolute star. Will be one of the best midfielders in the comp soon, if not already. Was BRILLIANT today.

King is starting to find his jig, wasn't sure how the three giraffes would co exist but it can work imho.

The foot soldiers are performing there role, and just needing one or two guys to step up from C graders to B if not A graders.

Did I mention you were robbed? any ways, keep on keeping on guys. Take solace in pushing one of the flag favourites, I think which will see you miss finals in 2023 but make it in 2024 and who knows what Dew can do beyond that

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 8 vs Melbourne @ The Bank - 06/05/23 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back