Preview Round 9, 2024 : Hawks v Saints, 1:45pm Sat 11th May, UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not. Morrison isn’t the future but I think he will still be important to squad depth for the next year or so. Near 100 odd games too 25 yr old, could do worse than throwing him 2 years. Assume we lose a few through retirements in the next year or 2 so the need to delist shouldn’t be there
He'd be great wing depth in a good side imo. You need blokes that know the system and come in and play the role when you're a finals team. Don't blame him if he seeks opportunity elsewhere though

Yes, Clarko loves him, we’d probably get a 2nd rounder for him. Let’s get him to 100 games first.
Yep for whatever every now and then it's the less talented ones that end up producing gun offspring. Only 5 games to go so let's get him there but wouldn't be surprised to see him left stranded on 99 games 😂

Hope not. Morrison isn’t the future but I think he will still be important to squad depth for the next year or so. Near 100 odd games too 25 yr old, could do worse than throwing him 2 years. Assume we lose a few through retirements in the next year or 2 so the need to delist shouldn’t be there
Yes but does he want to be just a depth player at Box Hill or best 22 playing every week at North and on more coin. I know which one I’d take.

Yes but does he want to be just a depth player at Box Hill or best 22 playing every week at North and on more coin. I know which one I’d take.

Dunno, it hasn’t worked out too well for a lot of guys so far who have gone there for coin. All im saying is don’t throw him an insulting deal that will make him want to walk.

North is chockers for mids at the moment anyway as bad as they are he could easily find himself in the same situation

Can’t see us getting a second rounder from north. That’s a top 20 pick.
Sorry mate a few issues with that statement.
First ironically it’s not a top 20 pick because of the 2 added picks the shinbeggars got and traded last year. So even before matching etc their r2 is 21 and with at least 3 known matches it pushes to min 24.
Second by my reckoning Harry would be a UFA after 8 years and not being in our top 25% of TPP. So he can walk and we can’t do anything and we get compo based on herbs and spices which would likely be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back