Game Day Round 9: Richmond v West Coast @ Optus Stadium 2:40pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't need another tall in the side my arse!
This is a prime example of why we should go hard for Lynch.
Also to not play a second ruck today is F&^^% crazy stupid.
Lost it at selection

Agree with this need another string to our game plan not so predictable.I would have played Soldo and Nank and Menadue.

Butters and George have gotten too much strut and big headness about them after last year now. Not doing the simple things right at all now. Need a rest in the 2's. Stengle surely in maybe Turbo comes back or give someone else a crack.

Few blokes needed this reality check that the competition is coming for us and you cant just take it easy.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not fussed.
I’m glad in one way that a lot of our fans will get a reality check . We are a really good team but we aren’t this ridiculously dominant juggernaut that some portray us as. We are going to lose more games going forward don’t worry about that, but you’ve just got to be in good shape at the right time.
Makes me laugh the focus on form around round 8, next minute Essendon should feel confident of giving us a good run.
question is who is gonna beat us on the G at the pointy end

certainly not these blokes

No one will beat them there in a PF lol
That is why our loss today is not a good loss. We now have to rely on West Coast or Adelaide not pushing us out of the top 2 if we want to make the GF because we haven't proven that we can beat them interstate. Expected better than this and am disappointed.

I do. If we get a PF against Adelaide or West Coast interstate, then I have barely any confidence that we will win it.
I’d back us. HGA is way overplayed, didn’t stop us from completely dominating the 2nd quarter. Can put this one down to simply being beaten by a better team on the night.
We don’t lose to teams twice anymore.

Why does george always go for the snap when he can run stright in and kick a drop punt

prob been told its ok to do that. confidence would be shot too

Butters and George have gotten too much strut and big headness about them after last year now. Not doing the simple things right at all now. Need a rest in the 2's. Stengle surely in maybe Turbo comes back or give someone else a crack.

Few blokes needed this reality check that the competition is coming for us and you cant just take it easy.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

when players change numbers to those that are lower its a worry

These set shot snaps can ggf'd. Fair dinkum.

WC at WC is like Adelaide at Adelaide last year.
Will be nearly impossible to beat them there.
We need this smack in the face and it wont be the only time it happens this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back