Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 9 out before trades and 2 donuts before trades.

M.Adams and Ablett out for me

In: Trengove and Walters

Think Trengove could go close to being a defender keeper. He might not do that well this week vs NicNat but in the long run i was actually going to bring him in 2 weeks ago with Lobbe and Howard not playing

Seriously... **** fantasy, all the crabs pulling out for bullshit reasons, when did players become so weak, I can barely miss a zero this week, only have emergencies in the midfield this week.

This makes me hate the game.

Just be thabkful you have emergencies ive had none in the defense or forwards for 2 straight weeks now

I guess im pretty lucky compared to some of u. I only had 2 reds and one of them just turned yellow. Could clay cameron play this week. He went from red to yellow.

Ended up going:

Houli -> MacPherson (for $)
Papley -> Walters

Basically only have ruck Emg cover but no donuts at this stage. Slim pickings for captain so to spice it up I've thrown the C on Walters, need to roll the dice a bit right now and honestly I don't have anyone else who's really a better chance to get 125+ this week.

Wells and Papley out, Mathieson and Z. Merrett in. Holding Hall and Ablett

Similar here, ended up holding Hall - might target Lewis or Mundy next week, maybe I can finally ditch Fantasia!

Papley -> Montagna
M Crouch -> Darcy Mac

Is petracca going to reach 400k at this rate? Unsure as to whether to replace gaz with him or Mathieson + money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have basically resigned myself to losing so i've double downgraded (Hopper and Paine). Have about 3m on the bench and 570k in the bank. Hopefully most of them are back next week and can do two upgrades

Still unsure on who to trade Kommer to Zorko or Merett OR do I pull some cash and go with Walters.

If I go with Walters I'd be able to Darcy MacPherson or even Jacob Hopper over Rhys Mathieson. (would just bring Mathieson in next)

I am going Walters for unique in fantasy. I would have Zorko over Zerrett as Zerrett got a corky at training and could be a late out. Not worth trading if you have him, but not worth trading in.

I dont have the luxury of cash though to upgrade Juggles with

EDIT: If I was you I would go Walters & MacPherson

Still unsure on who to trade Kommer to Zorko or Merett OR do I pull some cash and go with Walters.

If I go with Walters I'd be able to Darcy MacPherson or even Jacob Hopper over Rhys Mathieson. (would just bring Mathieson in next)

i picked up Hopper, he looks like a star, job security issues in that side though...
what best suits the bye structure?

I am going Walters for unique in fantasy. I would have Zorko over Zerrett as Zerrett got a corky at training and could be a late out. Not worth trading if you have him, but not worth trading in.

I dont have the luxury of cash though to upgrade Juggles with

EDIT: If I was you I would go Walters & MacPherson
I had Zerrett in but I was to scared to put him in, already coping a donut and Essendon won't take any risks this season, especially with their stars this season it's just to risky. I question whether Zorko can hold his current scoring up, he can throw up a bad score, he's very expensive.

Walters has Richmond, Saints, Essendon, Brisbane, Port and Collingwood in his run up to the byes. With the extra midfield time and being under 500k he's highly enticing.

Funnily enough their the exact trades I've made. :D
i picked up Hopper, he looks like a star, job security issues in that side though...
what best suits the bye structure?
This is the first week I've even looked into my bye structures and I'm sitting with a quite good 11/10/9 over the three bye rounds with a pretty even spread of talent across the rounds so at least one thing has gone well hahaha. Walters also has the same bye as Zorko so I can't even use that to decide. :p

I had Zerrett in but I was to scared to put him in, already coping a donut and Essendon won't take any risks this season, especially with their stars this season it's just to risky. I question whether Zorko can hold his current scoring up, he can throw up a bad score, he's very expensive.

Walters has Richmond, Saints, Essendon, Brisbane, Port and Collingwood in his run up to the byes. With the extra midfield time and being under 500k he's highly enticing.

Funnily enough their the exact trades I've made. :D

He has played more in the middle as well while Barlow has been dropped, no fyfe, mundy off half back.... Seems Ross is seeing what he can do in preparation for next year. I am not expecting a 100+ average, but I reckon capable of the 90-95 average that at his price would make him a steal and f6/f5 come seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back