Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only do 1 more trade this week. Which should have priority:confused:
S.Johnson > ROK/Pav/Richo
Wood > Sandi/White
Houli > Chappy/Dal Santo/Sewell/B.Harvey
B.Jones > Johncock

Any thoughts please.

I am thinking of S.Johnson > ROK/Pav/Richo. Which would mean I would have to start West for Wood and either Wellingham or Wonna for Houli.
:confused::confused:

Any thoughts please.

I am thinking of S.Johnson > ROK/Pav/Richo. Which would mean I would have to start West for Wood and either Wellingham or Wonna for Houli.
:confused::confused:

I'd do the Wood trade, which is what I plan to do next week. Wood is currently a liability and I don't want to have a replacement who will only get 30 points. At least Johnson, Houli and Jones can get some good scores.

My forward line is now: Pav, Brown, Buddy, Richo, Burton, Chapman and Rioli. Not bad, eh?

Just got two upgrades to do in the middle and my team will be set for the year - Stanton and Browne.

Nathan Thompson >> Shane Valenti
Bachar Houli >> Mitchell/Cooney/Corey

(would leave Tippett/Gamble and both Myers and NJ Brown on field)

or

Ed Barlow >> Graham Johncock

(would leave Tippett/Gamble, Myers and Browne on field)

Both are pretty bad. :(

Bachar Houli >> Mitchell/Cooney/Corey

(would leave Tippett/Gamble and both Myers and NJ Brown on field)

or

Ed Barlow >> Graham Johncock

(would leave Tippett/Gamble, Myers and Browne on field)

Both are pretty bad. :(
I would rather pick up Cooney or Mitchell before Johncock, so on that basis I would go option 1 and flip a coin for whitch player you want

tough one...
O'Keefe is ULTRA consistant, Buddy is the opposite.
I'd probably go Franklin because so many other people have him his inconsistency becomes less of an issue, but if you don't get him when he gets his huge scores (which he will) it could kill you in the finals

tough one...
O'Keefe is ULTRA consistant, Buddy is the opposite.
I'd probably go Franklin because so many other people have him his inconsistency becomes less of an issue, but if you don't get him when he gets his huge scores (which he will) it could kill you in the finals

That's been my thinking- all my likely opponents come finals time have him, or will. No-one else in my league (that I've looked at recently) has the Rock though, so he could be a nasty little surprise for them.

Buddy I think, by a whisker. Still got McKinley/Tippett/Gamble as RoK upgrade fodder, so all is not lost, and Buddy will most likely kick 17 this week and price himself out of my reach.

Thanks for the input. :)

One last shot at this- Rioli > Buddy or RoK?
Already pulled the trigger on NJ Brown> Stiffy :thumbsu:

I'd go ROK as I have him...he is mega consistent..

But Buddy can run a muck and score 170s...ROCK scores 110-130 consistently..

But I'm biased..i dislike Buddy...LOL..well not personally..it's just i bag the guy with my friend and now he runs a muck..so more i'm embarrassed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love some advice with my PerthNow side if anyone has any. I have enough cash to upgrade any player to anyone, and I've narrowed the options down to:

Bird or Houli to Bartel/Dal Santo/Chapman (I have Ablett, I consider these 3 the best options at the moment)

Wood to Sandilands or White

Rioli to Chapman (this is my least preferred option. Rioli is the weakest link in a very strong forward line and I hope he can survive as a 7th forward)

Any suggestions welcome! At the moment I am thinking to take a week and see how the ruck situation develops, upgrading Bird to Dal Santo.

Bird to Chappy

Bird is up and down, has performed well but is ultimately a cash cow

Chappy has troughed and now is the time to get him

Bear in mind that you will be picking him up as a mid and not as a forward (most people pick Chappy up in the forward line as a seventh mid)

If you want him in that role, you might have to sacrifice Cyril

I would love some advice with my PerthNow side if anyone has any. I have enough cash to upgrade any player to anyone, and I've narrowed the options down to:

Bird or Houli to Bartel/Dal Santo/Chapman (I have Ablett, I consider these 3 the best options at the moment)

Wood to Sandilands or White

Rioli to Chapman (this is my least preferred option. Rioli is the weakest link in a very strong forward line and I hope he can survive as a 7th forward)

Any suggestions welcome! At the moment I am thinking to take a week and see how the ruck situation develops, upgrading Bird to Dal Santo.
Depends on how many trades you have and what your team looks like...
I think Sandilands is a good pickup, especially for Wood who has been dissapointing but would depend on who your other ruckman is...
Houli to Bartel/Dal Santo is a good trade... would trade Houli before Bird personally because he is injured and peaked whereas Bird's BE means he will at least maintain his price. Bartel is the better player - but Dal Santo is the better value... if you have some cash leftover after grabbing Dal Santo at a bargain price Bartel will hopefully get slightly cheaper next week, or at least maintain his current price meaning you may be able to get both...

So personally either Houli to Dal Santo or Wood to Sandilands would be my trades in your situation.

Cheers guys - about to pull the trigger. My other guy is Cox which would give me a very imposing ruck division, but Sandilands might be close to his highest price. Houli to Dal Santo is what I'm going for in the end - he won't be far off Bartel and is a bargain price at the moment. You're right, Bartel won't move much anywhere. Rioli could get a good score against Melbourne this week which will keep my options open to upgrade him.

Next week I can have a look at things and decide between Wood to Sandilands, Bird to a Goodwin/Priddis/Bartel, or possibly even a Rioli upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back