Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal Brown’s disposal stats:

Q1 1 Handball
Q2 1 Handball, 1 Kick
Q3 2 handballs
Q4 zero, zilch, nada

So that’s 1 kick, 4 handballs, 2 tackles, zero marks and 39m gained in 79mins of on-field time.

From a 24 year-old, 70-game player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Q1 1 Handball
Q2 1 Handball, 1 Kick
Q3 2 handballs
Q4 zero, zilch, nada

So that’s 1 kick, 4 handballs, 2 tackles, zero marks and 39m gained in 79mins of on-field time.

Summary of what we saw for 79 minutes. Callum is way short of the mark, we all know it, yet surely its an indictment on the Footy Department that keep selecting him to play at AFL level? The coach would have the casting vote, and rightly should take some heat.

Q1 1 Handball
Q2 1 Handball, 1 Kick
Q3 2 handballs
Q4 zero, zilch, nada

That's not bad for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To sit there live and watching the game, it’s the first time l have left a game with real concern for the next few years.
The inability of this club to get a key forward has been a serious oversight from the recruiting staff.

Q1 1 Handball
Q2 1 Handball, 1 Kick
Q3 2 handballs
Q4 zero, zilch, nada

I think the 2 handballs in the third were clangers and near air shots

Q1 1 Handball
Q2 1 Handball, 1 Kick
Q3 2 handballs
Q4 zero, zilch, nada

Unfortunately Callum isn't AFL quality, despite his efforts, and he does try, but his skill level and football awareness, is not something that's going to see him long-term on a AFL playing list...

The only contract the club should be offering callum is a VFL one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are quickly morphing into North Melbourne. The game plan looks like we have players running around completely lost and it looks messy.
Then the selection of certain players utterly confusing, and alot of the younger players are looking quite meh, at the moment.....

There's a reason why the Brown's have been getting games. Poulter, Macrae and Bianco are all very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back