Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really, but to be acused of being a misogynist by a drunk is not nice either
Go and read your post back and try to work out why women might be offended by it.
Doubt you will, because in your heart you know already.

What happened to an even better idea? Respect everybody and you have all bases covered.
Um….because the world is not equal.
Check the stats Dom, have a look at how many women are murdered by men.

Alcoholic men abuse more women than any other man, you drink a lot don't you?
I’m very comfortable with my treatment of women. My wife and two daughters would agree.
You attack me for standing up for women.
That says more about you than me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing first quarter, and that was the game unfortunately. A lot of question marks out of that one, and not sure where yo go re: changes for next week. Too late in the game for guys like De Goey and Lipinski to get rolling tonight. Adams playing hurt? Sidey going backwards every week. Hopefully the VFL boys fire up tomorrow

Um….because the world is not equal.
Check the stats Dom, have a look at how many women are murdered by men.
What does criticizing a female commentator's voice have to do with murder? Do you jump all over women who critize kids? A lot of kids get killed by their mums. I could check those stats too.

How could you bring DV into the equation and why did you dismiss my comment about my great uncle as rubbish?

What does criticizing a female commentator's voice have to do with murder? Do you jump all over women who critize kids? A lot of kids get killed by their mums. I could check those stats too.

How could you bring DV into the equation and why did you dismiss my comment about my great uncle as rubbish?
I call out posters who put women down.
Your story about your great uncle has no relevance to that.
It’s a deliberate distraction on your behalf. You always play the hyperbole card.

I don't understand the playing of Begg. Is this coaching staff hell bent on destroying this kids confidence!!
You’ve got to go down the big slide.
No point stuffing around in the little kids playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back