Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because men abuse women. Check the stats.
And how do you equate a criticism of a female commentator with violent abuse?.
My great uncle was kicked to death on a footpath by a drug addicted woman. He was legally blind and a more gentle man you could not find. Can I now condemn female posters who mock and deride male footballers or commentators.?

We accept shit from everyone and give it back to everyone. Equality! No need for the myopathy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did she give it to you?
Brave soul aren’t you?

My great uncle was kicked to death on a footpath by a drug addicted woman. He was legally blind and a more gentle man you could not find. Can I now condemn female posters who mock and deride male footballers or commentators.?

Clown world!

Gee you talk a lot of rubbish.

She’s even worse on Sen because there’s no football to distract you whilst she’s speaking.

She does a decent job. Has a nice voice. Has a good knowledge and insight
Why don't you like her compared to say Richo?

She does a decent job. Has a nice voice. Has a good knowledge and insight
Why don't you like her compared to say Richo?

Richo… I’ve already blocked him out. Didn’t even know he was there until the last quarter

Gee you talk a lot of rubbish.
Says the drongo who calls criticism of one gender intolerable but has no problem with criticism of the other. How do you not see how ridiculous your comment is?

By the way, I like Daisy as a special comments person but cannot abide the sick double standards so many in our society employ.

How about we respect people regardless of what genitals they possess ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hate women too domie.... all i want is sex.... i'm not asking them to talk to me

Says the drongo who calls criticism of one gender intolerable but has no problem with criticism of the other. How do you not see how ridiculous your comment is?

By the way, I like Daisy as a special comments person but cannot abide the sick double standards so many in our society employ.

How about we respect people regardless of what genitals they possess ?
How about men stop killing women.
Check the stats on that. ABS website if you want to educate yourself.

How about men stop killing women.
Check the stats on that. ABS website if you want to educate yourself.

A criticism of a bland comment by a female commentator, and you’re on your high horse about the murder of women! Geez you are reaching a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back