Toast Round of applause for our CEO Jen Watt

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry so other than the handling of Tarryn and us essentially loosing our best player, how is that good for North? Before you start I think we dealt with him perfectly but I can’t see how we as a club are better off and should be celebrating? what are the other great things she did? Let’s not conflate Jen with Sonja here.

My goodness me, I will start, because what you have written implies to me at least that you disagree with his sacking.

Imagine if somehow or other the decision had been made to retain him, irrespective of what he had (apparently) done or not done, how badly - and rightfully so - would our reputation be now in light of the most recent revelations on domestic violence?

My goodness me, I will start, because what you have written implies to me at least that you disagree with his sacking.

Imagine if somehow or other the decision had been made to retain him, irrespective of what he had (apparently) done or not done, how badly - and rightfully so - would our reputation be now in light of the most recent revelations on domestic violence?
Yeah you must have missed the bit where I said we dealt him perfectly. I agree 100% with your comments on getting rid of him.

I'm sure Jen is doing a sterling job, but gee it would be nice if she could help us win a game of footy.

Would you have her play small forward or key back?

Sat right in front of me for the last quarter in the ponsford with her daughter. Both very passionate and great to see her sitting amongst the fans

Last edited:
Now things are turning round onfield, as those true Shinboners among us who don't go to water when things get a bit tough always knew they would, its going to be great to see watt Watt and co can do with a team that'll likely be flying very soon.

Keen for her to maximise our TV exposure, we started Friday nights, we should get them back!

Signed Mazda yet? Wont be thanking her until Mazda sign on and she gets us a shorts sponsorship.

Say what you will about Amarfio (and there's plenty to say); he increased our sponsors and corporate partners during the period when we were the least competitive and playing the ugliest football we ever have.

Now things are turning round onfield, as those true Shinboners among us who don't go to water when things get a bit tough always knew they would, its going to be great to see watt Watt and co can do with a team that'll likely be flying very soon.

Keen for her to maximise our TV exposure, we started Friday nights, we should get them back!
Should be trying to convince AFL to play double headers on Friday at Marvel at 8pm on the NMFC favourite media platform Fox Footy.
Let the Channel 💩 have the Collingwood,Essendon,Carlton,
Richmond,Sydney and Geelong blockbusters let us have 3 to 4 of them and we can have Gold Coast,GWS,West Coast and St.kilda on Friday nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say what you will about Amarfio (and there's plenty to say); he increased our sponsors and corporate partners during the period when we were the least competitive and playing the ugliest football we ever have.
No CEO did this better than Big Ben - NO ONE!

Hungry Germany GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round of applause for our CEO Jen Watt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back