Media Royals Flush with Talent

Remove this Banner Ad

After a tough season on the field, the league darlings have galvanised their already strong posting line up by adding not two, but three stars of he competition.

u1t6KCl.jpg

While some teams and BRAB are taking a backward step, the Royals are busy getting better.

burningdwarf

The star forward pocket from the Bombers joins his season 22 classmates in Bet on Blue and Thatsapaddlin at the Throne. One of the most underrated posters in the league. BD has proven his resilience by not only overcoming multiple seasons at Baghdad, but also the countless PMs out of Gold City (thanks Red mist) before finally caving (in the end it cost us rigging the Grand Final).

There is also one other benefit to his move to GC...

9qsTMkY.jpg

pantskyle

The reigning Mobbs Medalist is like a fine wine (is red and lives in a cellar).

Would already be a Hall of Famer if not for his deceptive and selfish brother. Pants is geared for a big season and gives the Royals another legitimate star both on and off the field.

One of my personal favourite posters and is my equal favourite SFA player with Noobz0r.

We are as excited to have him as Millky with a hamburger. A reinvigorated pants is one of the best in the business.

Willo_

Last but definitely not least we have our final superstar in Willo_. EKA Medalist, all SFA ruckman, club captain, Willo has been a superstar from the outset of his Sweet FA career. A proven leader, Willo steadied the ship at the Wolves/Gumbies last season after their captain tried to sink the ship like the pizza shit he is. Willo getting the recognition he deserves is well overdew, but we won't fgt his service to the Wolves.

Welcome pants, Willo and BD. The Royals are well and truly primed for season 24.

6aM7dV0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, looking forward to getting started.

Thanks a lot to Haro, KohPhi and all the other at Baghdad for everything they did for me and the premiership win.

Apologies to those who I told I was staying at the Bombers a few weeks back, that was the intention at the time.

I would have done it for free

You mean I could have saved that dollar?

At least we have a video we can watch for many years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Royals Flush with Talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back