Event Gold City Royals - A new Era

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard rebrand

Run Running GIF

Nice logo though 😊

This looks like a pokies machine you see gleaning at you at 3am as you're shitfaced leaving the National hotel on a Saturday night and not a Sweet FA Club Logo.

3 of these and it’s free spins!!

View attachment 2023820

This season, the Royals LG have been contemplating who we are as a club, what do we stand for? What is our direction as a club? And so it was decided that we will take control of our own destiny and move the club forward.

In an historic day for the Gold City Royals, I am excited to announce a new era for the club.

Ladies and gentlemen and all citizens of Sweet, it is my honour to present to you, your Gold City Royals for season 38. With a new era, a new story, a new identity and a new beginning, welcome to the exciting next chapter for the Gold City Royals.

View attachment 2023827
View attachment 2023828
View attachment 2023830
View attachment 2023829

A special thanks to big_icky for his creative skills.​
Uh, acktchually, Anubis never had any connection to being Royalty in the Egyptian Pantheon. If you wanted actual Egyptian divine royalty, then it should've been Osiris.

Boy I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Uh, acktchually, Anubis never had any connection to being Royalty in the Egyptian Pantheon. If you wanted actual Egyptian divine royalty, then it should've been Osiris.

Uh, acktchually, in the Early Dynastic period and the Old Kingdom, he enjoyed a preeminent (though not exclusive) position as lord of the dead, but he was later overshadowed by Osiris.

Let's not get caught up on technicalities in this fake football league we all play in.

Uh, acktchually, in the Early Dynastic period and the Old Kingdom, he enjoyed a preeminent (though not exclusive) position as lord of the dead, but he was later overshadowed by Osiris.

d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

Uh, acktchually, this design is technically not anubis. It is a jackal/kangaroo hybrid. A "Jackaroo" if you will. A modern, Australian interpretation, for a contemporary club such as the Royals.

View attachment 2023820

This season, the Royals LG have been contemplating who we are as a club, what do we stand for? What is our direction as a club? And so it was decided that we will take control of our own destiny and move the club forward.

In an historic day for the Gold City Royals, I am excited to announce a new era for the club.

Ladies and gentlemen and all citizens of Sweet, it is my honour to present to you, your Gold City Royals for season 38. With a new era, a new story, a new identity and a new beginning, welcome to the exciting next chapter for the Gold City Royals.

View attachment 2023827
View attachment 2023828
View attachment 2023830
View attachment 2023829

A special thanks to big_icky for his creative skills.​
I don’t even remember our old identity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to have you on board mate!! BTW, have you met damicky yet? he's been imitating you for seasons now. boy is he going to look like the imposter that he is next season!

Great to have you on board mate!! BTW, have you met damicky yet? he's been imitating you for seasons now. boy is he going to look like the imposter that he is next season!

Am I too late?

I was going to send Mr Cheese a Recruitment PM after we win the GF

Question. Does Gold City mean you are based in Kalgoorlie? If so it's a pretty rough town and you may find recruitment difficult.

Question. Does Gold City mean you are based in Kalgoorlie? If so it's a pretty rough town and you may find recruitment difficult.
No. We just used the Kalgoorlie gold to line our halls and toilet bowls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Gold City Royals - A new Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Back