Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's, um, wonderful.
I wasn't smart enough to protect them like this guy was.
83110_726f3655df4b45a8930d5755d135df49.jpg

Firstly apologies to Mooch who could and should very well be our GoW, after a delightful performance, but for mooch he was only slightly above average.
I suppose I can take that :D
Look at this way, if we have a massive win and the Wonders lose then they get the spoon.

Imagine going from first to last in a season.
You make a compelling argument. Now I'm torn.

Indeed. Need to do a little bit better than last night though. That was disappointing to say the last.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It would need to be a very large little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Regular Season has ended, we didn't finish they way we like, but never mind, we're in the finals. Hear that? We are in the FINALS. Our elimination final is against the Warriors, who we haven't lost to this year. We win we stay alive, We lose, our season ends. I'm not ready for that to happen. I want it all.
This is also the time to step it up a notch in the threads, so get in and go toe-to-toe with the Warriors. Let's fill the thread with Roys!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rs-vs-roys-ffc-at-van-cortlandt-park.1080398/

Reardo Fred Freakie Klim Mooch Cheetah Flat Chat 3KZ is Football Chezzalenko Reborn brettman135 royboy2 Mobbenfuhrer Slax TheBrownDog FitzroyRamone northmelbournefc Cannon82 CM Sean Dicky Fitzwell Roylion PTizzle SuburbanMe Carn the Roys! Cheetah

If a fitzroybulldog shouts in the Roys thread, does anybody hear him?
Not hear as such. We're all kind of telepathic at the Roys. We just sense that something is going on. It comes with age and wisdom and brown chequered slippers.

Disappointing end lads but it was a pretty wild ride. Thanks for the season and being such a top bunch of blokes, time to get to work on our B&F, should be epic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back