Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
That's right and it's been proven to happen like this. I couldn't kill an animal let alone a human unless there was a direct threat to my family. My daughter makes me pick up the Huntsman spiders and re-locate them gently outside. LOL
I think of myself as a fairly practical person, I’m a farmer so life and death is all a part of it daily.

Ran over a sleepy lizard in overgrown grass when I was mowing the lawn once, about 4 1/2 years ago. Made an awful sound and I still feel a pit in my stomach anytime I randomly think of it. I stomp through any grass I’m going to mow first now out of pure guilt, so at least any creatures have warning to bugger off.

I don’t even like reptiles.

I did notice that too, and Benzo (which is Valium - can be used as a mild sedative) and there was 0.08 of alcohol in the woman and more in the man.
Forgive the ignorant question, but what's the hypothesis with the alcohol? How does someone have alcohol in their system if they don't drink it themselves?

If Lynn was involved with the death of Lisa, she had three times the limit of alcohol in her system. If Lynn was involved, is the theory that he contributed to that alcohol being in her system? Or is the theory that she was drinking of her own accord (even though she's a non-drinker) and then Lynn locked her out (or had some involvement in her ending up in the front yard, but not the alcohol part)

Same questions apply with the Viersveger's too

Our gun registry and gun license system is inadequate.
The gun wasn’t registered Dogs, likely pre amnesty. Would be more interested to know where the bullets came from, given you can’t purchase them without a license and it seems odd that someone disinterested in firearms would 1. Risk being caught with an unregistered rifle instead of just handing it in, and particularly, 2. Have a cache of bullets hanging around from nearly 20 years prior that aren’t degraded and suit said gun. Wonder if more bullets were found anywhere on the property? What are the chances of someone not affiliated with guns “conveniently” having the exact number required to shoot 3 dogs 4 times, and a remaining 2 for you and your wife of course. Wouldn’t want to miss would you.

Haven’t been able to find a whole lot of examples of murder suicides that involve setting the house on fire either (in cases where the fire itself isn’t the method of murder of course).

Where do you get that he stuffed CC into a sleeping bag? Or RH?
This is not proven to have happened.
I don't believe he has any sensitivities or respect for a human being he objectifies them by calling them it.
On the ROI he says he didn't put anything but a nylon tarp over them which he burnt at the Pines.
The drone was also burnt at the pines according to GL in the ROI.
Why would he want a drone for his own use?
I believe he took the drone and the phone attached to look at it in daylight when he had time to figure out whether it had used the cloud and that by destroying both he had then destroyed all possible footage. He did not have time to do this on the night in the dark.
In the ROI the Dect's ask about burning the keys that he says he burnt with the drone. I am certain they would have checked out this fire at the pines to ascertain that it was fact.
You’d think disposing of it would be the safest bet, but obviously the cops found no signs of it being burnt along with the other bits and pieces that were never recovered - he didn’t have much to say in regards to what happens when you burn a drone either, did he?

Makes me wonder if he’s found a good hiding spot out in the scrub somewhere for a little stash of trophies?

I did notice that too, and Benzo (which is Valium - can be used as a mild sedative) and there was 0.08 of alcohol in the woman and more in the man.

It did note that Mr had depressive symptoms and anxiety, which is consistent with sertraline (Zoloft).

Forgive the ignorant question, but what's the hypothesis with the alcohol? How does someone have alcohol in their system if they don't drink it themselves?

If Lynn was involved with the death of Lisa, she had three times the limit of alcohol in her system. If Lynn was involved, is the theory that he contributed to that alcohol being in her system? Or is the theory that she was drinking of her own accord (even though she's a non-drinker) and then Lynn locked her out (or had some involvement in her ending up in the front yard, but not the alcohol part)

I’m mystified by this too… how does one administer alcohol to someone presumably without their knowledge or consent? Coroner report mentioned Viersveger's were social drinkers, but the level was a bit more than social I would have thought.

Despite the gunshots, they were found to have smoke in the lungs, indicating their are alive for some time after the fire had commenced.

Gl & Lisa are estranged at the time of her death and were not living together, however that did not stop him on another occasion where her admitted to breaking into her house to steal items including the car.

Gl & Lisa are estranged at the time of her death and were not living together, however that did not stop him on another occasion where her admitted to breaking into her house to steal items including the car.

Stealing her car when she has two little children living on Mount Macedon is real nasty. It's not like the suburbs where it's a short walk to the bus stop.

There have been a lot of dead bodies and a lot of dead animals swirling around Lynn over the course of two decades.

I’ve been sitting on the Macedon murder suicide for about 6 weeks.

I went back to ask people who knew Lisa about this and how it seemed too much of a co-incidence to have happened on the same road where Lisa Lynn died.

Even though it seemed too far fetched to be linked, as was ten years after Lisa’s death, I asked if there might have been any connection.

I was told point blank. Yes. Absolutely.

They were both friends of Lisa and visited the house. One of my friends even met them at Lynn’s house. They intervened and tried to stop the abuse of Lisa.

Lynn went into a rage and said - “I will come back and kill you and your dogs and no one will ever know.”

And ten years later guess what. They were both found shot in their bedroom upstairs, all three dogs had been shot and a fire lit down stairs.

As with Lisa’s death at the time there was no evidence OR RATHER NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO link these deaths to Lynn …

but what was common across all three deaths is he made credible threats to kill all of them.

I know of at least 6 other similar threats he has made to other people.

What is absolutely the most chilling aspect of all of this is, if it is eventually proven that Lynn was involved, this then is not some fit of rage or disagreement that got out of hand such as might have happened with Hill and Clay. Or even the worst case of domestic violence where a spouse is murdered. Such things although horrific are not an uncommon part of our modern world.

What makes this different, again if proven, is that this would be a cold blooded grudge that he sat on for ten long years.

That is next level psychopath. A type almost never seen or contemplated.

He had made the same threat to Lisa. I will come back and kill you and no one will ever find out.

The potential body count is consequential and staggering.

Dog in Tasmania
Pet pig
Neighbours dog
Lisa Lynn
Japp Viergever
Annie Viergever
Their 3 dogs
Hill
Clay

And this is before Doha and Vegas are confirmed.

PLUS it should also be noted that if ramjet is confirmed to be Lynn, which to me seems likely, he fully admitted of his own accord online that:

“Niels Becker who went missing back in Nov 2019 was an acquaintance.”

Along with this absolute shocking admission -

“I'm also a Ham and possible have spoken to Russel in the past.”

If Ramjet is indeed Lynn it seems he might have listened in regularly to Russel’s nightly ham radio chats and this could upend all previously considered motives.

As I said weeks ago this current trial is not the end of the misadventures of Greg Lynn. It is but the start of something much bigger than most can imagine.
Sorry if this has been mentioned but what was the dog in Tasmania about?

I’m mystified by this too… how does one administer alcohol to someone presumably without their knowledge or consent? Coroner report mentioned Viersveger's were social drinkers, but the level was a bit more than social I would have thought.

Despite the gunshots, they were found to have smoke in the lungs, indicating their are alive for some time after the fire had commenced.
Alcohol can be injected, however I imagine post mortem would identify puncture wounds associated with injection.

Another potential route of administration could be spiking other beverages with high concentrations of alcohol and benzos

The scenario I imagine re being social drinkers, could be that an old acquaintance shows up out of the blue that evening… they have a few drinks, some of which are spiked and the rest is history. Who knows, just my brain trying to make sense of it

The scenario I imagine re being social drinkers, could be that an old acquaintance shows up out of the blue that evening… they have a few drinks, some of which are spiked and the rest is history. Who knows, just my brain trying to make sense of it

That might explain why the dogs were shot in the laundry after the inquiry determined they were the couple's children and had the run of the house.

The laundry might be where you send the dogs when visitors show up that they don't like.

My theory on this was that if she was suffering from depression or anxiety re their marriage and always had to do what Lynn told her to please him Lynn could have easily said "Here Lisa I've made you a drink to calm your nerves etc" That drink could have then been laced with anything? If it wasn't this then the only answer was she turned to alcohol herself. Her neighbour across the road who featured on 60 mins says Lisa had too much to drink one night and that's when Lynn bound her and took her outside and hosed her down with cold water so this suggests she did consume alcohol IMO. Her neighbour says no way she intended to kill herself however she also says Lisa may have had to kill herself because Lynn threatened to kill their kids unless she committed suicide.

60 Mins Show (May have to log in)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My theory on this was that if she was suffering from depression or anxiety re their marriage and always had to do what Lynn told her to please him Lynn could have easily said "Here Lisa I've made you a drink to calm your nerves etc" That drink could have then been laced with anything? If it wasn't this then the only answer was she turned to alcohol herself. Her neighbour across the road who featured on 60 mins says Lisa had too much to drink one night and that's when Lynn bound her and took her outside and hosed her down with cold water so this suggests she did consume alcohol IMO. Her neighbour says no way she intended to kill herself however she also says Lisa may have had to kill herself because Lynn threatened to kill their kids unless she committed suicide.

60 Mins Show (May have to log in)

Bang on the money.

I didn’t realise the Viersveger's had consumed much more alcohol than they usually would.

That is a big red flag.

Exact same situation with Lisa.

All of the dozens of people I know who knew lisa are absolutely rock solid that she didn’t do drink or drugs.

The incident the neighbour mentioned could easily be attributed to Lynn forcing Lisa to drink and then punishing her it.

The whole taping up and hosing episode sounds like it could be a dry run to see how to inflict a case of exposure on someone.

How do you administer drugs and drink to someone - you could threaten them with a gun to kill someone they loved. She loved her kids above all else.

Be interested to know what alcohol it was.

Lynn was a big drinker.

All of the dozens of people I know who knew lisa are absolutely rock solid that she didn’t do drink or drugs.
Apologies if you've already answered this, but how do you know all these people? And have you met either Lynn?

Great to have you here, and get some insight from someone with a connection.

Apologies if you've already answered this, but how do you know all these people? And have you met either Lynn?

Great to have you here, and get some insight from someone with a connection.

Aviation. Close knit community.

Much like doctors and nurses.

Lisa was like an injured bird. Everyone loved her. Knew what she lived through.

Every one had the same opinion back then as they do now.

Much of what has happened is not a surprise.

Much more to come out.

Bang on the money.

I didn’t realise the Viersveger's had consumed much more alcohol than they usually would.

That is a big red flag.
The counter argument here would be that if someone is planning to kill themselves or commit a murder suicide, then it would be no surprise that they would drink more than usual in the build up.

The alcohol inhibits self control, making it more likely that the person will follow through with what they have planned to do.

This is what I’ve been looking for.

“The jury in the Clay-Hill murder trial was told that after the campers' deaths, Lynn had changed the colour of his 1997 Nissan Patrol from blue-grey to tan. It was the second time the car had been painted - it was originally white.

He first painted his car in 2016 after he returned from a long trip to central and northern Australia. Police remain interested in why the car was repainted a different colour.

Inquiries in Victoria and interstate continue.“

Strewth this is exhausting.

So now we have the year when he first painted his car.

What could have happened in 2016 to cause him to want to do that?

Unsolved murders. Hit and runs. Shootings or fires?

Much easier to find something related with that more narrow time frame.

Attachments

• IMG_9284.png
    IMG_9284.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
Maybe illegal weapons trading?

What ever it was it’s pretty safe to assume Lynn was worried the colour of his car could lead investigators back to him.

That suggests he might have been concerned about witnesses or cctv.

It’s an extremely unusual thing to do. Paint your car with a roller.

He did it once after a commuting a serious crime …

Again, why burn the place, unless it contained evidence? Viergever wouldn’t be doing that. (Unless burning the house prevented his creditors from profiting?)
I know someone who tried to commit suicide by shooting himself with a .22. He didn't, just added to his woes by causing injury to his tongue and palate. So I doubt if anyone would risk lighting a fire on the basis of killing themself with a .22, as suicide by burning to death could be the outcome.

Alcohol can be injected, however I imagine post mortem would identify puncture wounds associated with injection.

Another potential route of administration could be spiking other beverages with high concentrations of alcohol and benzos

I've seen the movie. You tie them to a chair and force the alcohol down their throat. They swallow or drown.

Back