Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

This case is sub judice as under consideration by the courts. Sub judice contempt can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Please do not state as fact that which is opinion. Also, use 'IMO' and 'allegedly' a lot.

Rules - Updated Crime Board Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

General Information The BigFooty Crime board is a community that fosters discussion on current and past crimes, some which have social and media notoriety, that attracts the attention of public opinion and discussion on such matters. Please read these rules very carefully, both the Big Footy...
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com

On the Greg Lynn committal proceedings Crown Prosecutor Mr Dickie said 'It is clear hopefully from the document, and if it's not clear from the document it's clear hopefully from the charges put before the court, that it is alleged of course that the accused acted with murderous intent when he allegedly killed the two victims.'

Last edited:
Tried to be sneaky too and put the house in his wife’s name only.

This is from a while ago. I know it’s the daily mail but they do refer to “other substantial assets”.

Must have resolved the funding issue for DD to continue to represent him. Other than his super wonder what those were.
Someone in the gallery i was chatting to suggested they/he also has rental/investment property...i can't confirm this bit of info.

Even if one of the deaths was an accident, he would not only have lost his career but left himself exposed to civil lawsuits in the circumtances anyway.

If he's quick in forward thinking, that may have factored in to his decisions on the night.

Would have gotten a big fat severance cheque at 60 too.

Not sure there would be much in the way of civil suits considering the alleged nature of the altercation and/or the age of RH/CC.

AI have a sinking feeling in my gut thinking about it. The Prosecution f&*ked up majorly in their process IMO - if he is convicted, it'll be a miracle.

The incriminating actions of GL that are still very significant for the jury to debate over are very telling still. Cleaning up the campsite, burning the campsite, removing the bodies from the area in his own trailer and theft of keys, phones, cash and a drone are all solely motivated to make GL disappear?

Good luck if you believe those actions add up to his story and his story alone.

Just remember GL most likely wanted to make it look like a robbery from the wallets in the footwells but then remembered he had locked the car afterwards and taken the keys with him.🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back