Ryan Griffen Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron AND Boyd is what I will take, still absolutely gutted. When has the CAPTAIN ever requested a trade. HWS take our future captain in Ward and now our present captain in Griff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never thought about macca going even for 1 second, but if our captain is walking out to GWS there is something majorly wrong.

Absolutely pissed off with Griffen too to walk out on us after being appointed as captain of the footy club. That is the highest honour that can bestowed on someone. Disgusting.

It's not so bad. A straight swap involving Hoskin-Elliott is all that's required.
**** off. Selwood requests a trade to GWS and you get Hoskin-Elliott in return, enjoy that.

Who else will be gone?
I wanted to the culture to change and have always been a McCartney fan but Im questioning the direction now.
Griff is the one guy that didn't strike me as the kind to walk away unless there was a very very good reason.
Long term the picks might be great but not if there aren't any solid senior player there.
Absolutely Gobsmacked

WTH I'm fuming....why would one of our best players and current captain want to go and play with GWS of all teams?. Is it because he misses Callan Ward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Griffen Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back