Ryan Roberts 4 AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
There is a guy I know who is very good. he is in year 10 and he is a very good footballer. One problem Noorwood (his Zone) are a bunch of F*** Heads and they think they know talent when they see it well bull******** as they have people like Josh Kost, Matt Hill and Ryan Shoenmaker playing U17s when ryan is better than all of them put together. So I think ryan should be allowed to go to North Adelaide and then make his way into the AFL where he will star and play 300 games.

You saw it here first Ryan Roberts will play AFL!

Jack!! Shouldnt you be doing homework or sumthin?? lol. roberts has potential tho, i like his style of play. He's a hard little nut...

dud,e, no oen knwos who he is,,, post useful infor on this forum so it can be talked about.. This is just stupid...

Is he Rory Roberts brother and Adrian Roberts son? If so I played with him and he's alright but not gun. And yes Norwood U17's do have problems keeping onto good players if you look in the last season where they lost Jolly, Waters, Ettridge, Leigh and Sawley.

Booooooooring.......

Seriously Post crap elsehwere. I heard thhe school footy board is good for that. U could get away with it there. Here people genuinley want to talk about draft prospects. save yours and our time by getting a life.

OI ********ERS!! That includes u MJ and Waspy, u's gotta do more research! We ARE talking draft prospects, so if u guys dont know him, u shouldnt be in this forum coz obviously u know nuthing!!

Go Elsewhere u tools if u want to hide the real prospects for this years draft!! Ryan Roberts will go atleast 3rd or 4th round!!

ROBERTS > HURN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please, if you're going to praise someone don't claim that they're going to play 300 games and that they are better footballers than blokes like Hurn.

I remember the days when these forums were largely free from fools like yourself.

Oh, those were the days....

a bit about Ryan
. His Dad played 1st 18 footy for Sacred Heart Collage and in 1973 was the most consistent footballer.
has a pb for 800m at 2:00
only this is that he not built and is to small very good young player

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Roberts 4 AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back