Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have any insight on this one sorry matey. I assumed that as the news breaker you would have some idea.

Nope no info was looking at some recent posts and saw Citroin had red on his user clicked and the acocampaigner wasn't there

Nope no info was looking at some recent posts and saw Citroin had red on his user clicked and the acocampaigner wasn't there

Pretty shocking, not like he was a bot account.

tenor.gif

Told you I would not forget my Bomber friends.

Disappointing loss lads, we probably should head to the room of mirrors and take a good long hard look at ourselves!

The other option is I am putting on a keg, party pies and hookers at my place. Personally I can’t see the point in dwelling on it and would rather get laid!

Disappointing loss lads, we probably should head to the room of mirrors and take a good long hard look at ourselves!

The other option is I am putting on a keg, party pies and hookers at my place. Personally I can’t see the point in dwelling on it and would rather get laid!
Can’t win them all Tony. Best to move onto next weeks grandfinal rematch but first we lay with some gutter whores.

Not a great start but hey, we were bottom after 5 rounds last season.
On a positive note, I'm currently in a Brazilian BBQ eating my way to oblivion. Seriously, I haven't eaten so much meat since alter boy camp..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just struck me that I’m the Bombers’ sole chance at securing the EKA in S25.

Let’s hope I handle the pressure more like the Fed and less like former tennis player Bernard Tomic.

If anyone asks though, this will be my response:
upload_2018-2-5_11-35-9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey lads.. apologies for my little activity since the game, I've just spent the worst night of my life on a drip in a Bali Hospital with severe food poisoning.
Ive damaged my vocal cords due to projectile vomiting (all night) and have shat my hospital bed 5 times.
I may not be active for a day or so.

Hey lads.. apologies for my little activity since the game, I've just spent the worst night of my life on a drip in a Bali Hospital with severe food poisoning.
Ive damaged my vocal cords due to projectile vomiting (all night) and have shat my hospital bed 5 times.
Get well mate. That shit is crazy (SWIDT)

Geez that sucks, all the best for a swift recovery. Totally explains the game on the weekend - no way you'd be bested at full strength by a Royboy.

Guessing it was the Brazillian BBQ? No more of that in future then!

Not the only one who is wounded right now

We call that "sunday" at the Furies princess prissy pants!

- sorry to hear how bad you are right now. Rest up, get well, and look forward to seeing you back on board fighting fit soon

Mate to be honest I was more concerned with your 'little activity' during game time!

In all seriousness I hope all is okay and you get better soon and maybe only shit your bed 3 times tomorrow.

When are you getting back on the piss??

Take care big fella!

sounds awesome, wish I could share a hospital room with you

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back