Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well. Good game bombers and thanks for an entertaining week.

Thanks for posting philreich.

Might be time for some light quaffing.
Never ever use light and quaffing in the same sentence ever again please! You’ll be hearing from my lawyer!

Getting me and Mrs Turbo across would actually be a bigger coup than Old Boys getting the Bombers Captain Pugsley and VC gab213 across mid year

if you keep developing a winning culture and keep the Bomber Babes moving forward, who knows Mr and Mrs T may be tempted to take a break from the rigors of running Spotswood and take a holiday :kissingheart:
The GIF that keeps on giffing

IMG_9949.gif

Getting me and Mrs Turbo across would actually be a bigger coup than Old Boys getting the Bombers Captain Pugsley and VC gab213 across mid year

if you keep developing a winning culture and keep the Bomber Babes moving forward, who knows Mr and Mrs T may be tempted to take a break from the rigors of running Spotswood and take a holiday :kissingheart:
I meant for a visit! Calm Down lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don’t. We’ve worked hard on our gutter trash reputation. It’s people like you that are ruining for people like us. Take ya silver spoon and beat it

no DemurePrincess (premiership OOBs Player) did it idiot, you were part of the Bomber wooden spoon losers, but nice you think some how you had influence on this turn around
I love seeing the Bagdad Babes WIN
You are such an awesome influence at the Bombers DemurePrincess :blueheart::greenheart::blueheart:
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
BAGHDAD BABES : 12.11.83
MT BULLER DEMONS : 10.5.65
Grats on your first win Babes.
Come join us at the winners table at the Tavern anytime DemurePrincess
View attachment 2139919
And welcome to bring any of your new Bagdad Babes with you too :greenheart:
Enjoy. I had a good game as well.
Mrs Turbo and Tigerturbulance ….
The sand will always welcome you!!
View attachment 2139931
Much love to you both 💋🥰

IMG_0783.gif

Please don’t. We’ve worked hard on our gutter trash reputation. It’s people like you that are ruining for people like us. Take ya silver spoon and beat it

Bovo I don't say this too often, but you are too smart to be a bomber

no DemurePrincess (premiership OOBs Player) did it idiot, you were part of the Bomber wooden spoon losers, but nice you think some how you had influence on this turn around
She’s definitely a keeper! The sun is just that little bit brighter since she became a Bomber

She’s definitely a keeper! The sun is just that little bit brighter since she became a Bomber
when we at Spotswood sent her across we always knew it was the gift that would keep giving

we asked for MayTheNorthBeWithU and gab213 for DP and Jabba73 the idiot thought we were asking overs. The only reason we didn't take MTNBWU was he wasnt on line the whole trading period to confirm he would move.

so now you know the value DP has added we at Spotswood look forward to MayTheNorthBeWithU joining us S39 and completing the trade equitable.

when we at Spotswood sent her across we always knew it was the gift that would keep giving

we asked for MayTheNorthBeWithU and gab213 for DP and Jabba73 the idiot thought we were asking overs. The only reason we didn't take MTNBWU was he wasnt on line the whole trading period to confirm he would move.

so now you know the value DP has added we at Spotswood look forward to MayTheNorthBeWithU joining us S39 and completing the trade equitable.
you realise that continuing to recruit bombers will never make you a bomber, but I guess if you get enough of them you can finally fulfill my dream of Baghdad Ophidian Old Boys

or Boobs for short

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back