Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
BAGHDAD BOMBERS : 12.11.83
MT BULLER DEMONS : 10.5.65
=====================================

Baghdad Babes under DemurePrincess (premiership OOBs Player) are already reaping the rewards, no surprise it only took one Old Boy to turn the Bombers around!

Wow, just wow! Umm, great win Bombers, unlucky Demons & for those that decided to spend the week, instead of the day trippers, thanks for a fun bit of banter. Thanks for posting philreich I think you stuffed up as Bathurst is still running.
Okay Bombers, a bit disappointing, these are the games we should lose easily, may as well go & hit the piss & drown our sorrows.

Thanks for a fab week Demons. 👹

You lot go alright! I’m thoroughly disappointed you guys ****ed the plan but for your efforts please take away some SAND!! We have plenty!
Special mention to moginie and p4p1 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

IMG_6081.jpeg

As for you philreich ……. Which button were you actually flicking ffs!!
(Forgiven this once only 😉)

Bomber Babes - we are already home! 💋

Let’s lock up shop and have some Sunday fun 🤩

Scared Deep Breaths GIF by Apple TV+

Thanks for a fab week Demons. 👹

You lot go alright! I’m thoroughly disappointed you guys ****ed the plan but for your efforts please take away some SAND!! We have plenty!
Special mention to moginie and p4p1 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

View attachment 2139905

As for you philreich ……. Which button were you actually flicking ffs!!
(Forgiven this once only 😉)

Bomber Babes - we are already home! 💋

Let’s lock up shop and have some Sunday fun 🤩

Scared Deep Breaths GIF by Apple TV+
p4p1 has been a fantastic rookie for us, gives me more slackarse time

78e4b12db73d014cb64effb6fcb69b0a.gif

Enjoy the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Special Lol GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Couldn’t find a ****ing cork 😂😂😂
lets not be shy on why the Bomber Babes have only this week become relevant :think:

I know the Bombers are thick, why they lost their Captain and VC in a week, but you are now in control so use all you have learnt from Spotswood and focus on making Baghdad relevant again

lets not be shy on why the Bomber Babes have only this week become relevant :think:

I know the Bombers are thick, why they lost their Captain and VC in a week, but you are now in control so use all you have learnt from Spotswood and focus on making Baghdad relevant again
I learnt to fluff towels!

Yep! Gonna lead us to victory with those skills 😂😂😂

no DemurePrincess (premiership OOBs Player) did it idiot, you were part of the Bomber wooden spoon losers, but nice you think some how you had influence on this turn around
Fair call & glad we could repay the favour with Pugsley & gab213 with their combined total of 118 DT points helping you to victory. 😉

The fact you came to OUR thread Tigerturbulance …. Warms the cockles of my heart!

We could make space for you if you want?

It’s addictive! I know!
Bomber love is real 💋

😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back