Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your worst nightmare.

Oh, and as was the case 2 weeks ago:

Fun Fact: Any "Fun Facts"tm stated by Bandits are not real "Fun Facts"tm and as such do not hold any weight in a court of law. They are also not valid in this universe, or any other subsequent universes. They may not be exchanged for goods or services, and they do not hold any monetary value. "Fun Facts"tm are a property of the Gold City Royals and any attempt to try and utilise them without the proper permits will result in a fine, and termination of your life.

I would also like to take this time to remind you that that Fun Facts will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.

Your worst nightmare.

Fun Fact: Any "Fun Facts"tm stated by Bandits are not real "Fun Facts"tm and as such do not hold any weight in a court of law. They are also not valid in this universe, or any other subsequent universes. They may not be exchanged for goods or services, and they do not hold any monetary value. "Fun Facts"tm are a property of the Gold City Royals and any attempt to try and utilise them without the proper permits will result in a fine, and termination of your life.

I would also like to take this time to remind you that that Fun Facts will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409132275.908771.jpg

I got a stomach ache from that

Who's 'that' and why did you take his poison apple?

U mad bruh

I will not apologise for justifiable ignorance.
Your worst nightmare.

Can I choose how this occurs?

Depending on the severity/extent of their breach, I've got:
  • Lethal injection.
  • Fed to the lions (that's right, we have lions. Marlowe bought them off some Ecuadorian performers while they were in town, and pissed them off to the extent that they're now bloodthirsty freaks. Me moo ma may, ma moo ma me).
  • Frozen and then smashed with a giant mallet.
  • Hog tied and left on the train tracks (don't worry, the train driver's a drunkard and is sleeping it off, he won't see it and therefore won't have any guilt).
What do you think? Feel free to contribute to the list.

Can I choose how this occurs?

Depending on the severity/extent of their breach, I've got:
  • Lethal injection.
  • Fed to the lions (that's right, we have lions. Marlowe bought them off some Ecuadorian performers while they were in town, and pissed them off to the extent that they're now bloodthirsty freaks. Me moo ma may, ma moo ma me).
  • Frozen and then smashed with a giant mallet.
  • Hog tied and left on the train tracks (don't worry, the train driver's a drunkard and is sleeping it off, he won't see it and therefore won't have any guilt).
What do you think? Feel free to contribute to the list.
Every member of the Royals puts a suggestion in a hat, and we pick one out at random.

My personal favourite is being stretched out in the desert, covered in honey and eaten by ants (courtesy of Andy Griffiths).

I also like the idea of being strapped into a chair in a darkened room in front of a TV screen with their eyes held open, where it plays current top 40 hits at ipod speaker quality, and shows Fat Bastard twerking. On a loop. Forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet you mentioned the Bombers and limited success in the same sentence. I know you like to talk yourself up as the best thing this sliced bread, (hell you've even rigged a B&F to remain important) but despite your delusion, the facts are there for all to see, contrary to what you indicated. Whether that be a slide down the ladder sim wise, or the demise of the Bombers as a club.

Besides beez, Shermy, Beng, BigEasy and yourself, there's also the spirits that float in and out of the walls, but they can't be seen as yet, so I'll just assume they don't exist for now. I'm quite sure beez wasn't trolling either when he mentioned how he wanted to seek greener pastures, but he just doesn't have the heart to see this club waste away like an ice addict.

You seem to indicate that beez dropped away 'significantly' when you were handed the captaincy. I'm struggling with this concept considering he outposted you for the remainder of the season and continues to do so by season. Interesting to note thaht since you took over the top job you've almost lost an entire list, including some of the most high caliber players the game has seen.

ThePuppetMaster (AWOL), Saintkildaman, okeydoke7, Juggs, Bipolarbear, Mr Smooth and Cruyffy. Not to mention Loopy, Fitzy, Deewong and Jimmy1992 all either departing or disappearing.

Like who? I'm really struggling to gauge your impact on this club.

You rival Ljp as the worst captain in the league over the last few seasons, but at least he's managed to recruit a player that's currently the best player in the game as judged by the Players Association MVP......oh wait that was me.

It's a shame really, because this league needs a healthy Bombers, but now we'll just make do with the BMX bandits and their punctured tyres.
You failed to include Shadow Man. Horrible. Lies by omission. Horrible. Seems your predecessor has taught you well. Next thing you know you'll be talking about the Royals' myriad of finals campaigns. Disappointing really.

Checks into thread.

Sees lileasy

Unsubscribes.
The inaugural Royals' captain displaying this kind of attitude? Sheesh. No wonder you guys struggled in Season 16 - lack of commitment from the top. Thank god there are people at the helm now who wouldn't shy away at the first hint of trouble, notwithstanding the fact all they basically do is lie. Except Marlowe, he just deliberately provokes me with ize...

The inaugural Royals' captain displaying this kind of attitude? Sheesh. No wonder you guys struggled in Season 16 - lack of commitment from the top. Thank god there are people at the helm now who wouldn't shy away at the first hint of trouble, notwithstanding the fact all they basically do is lie. Except Marlowe, he just deliberately provokes me with ize...

Are the Royals the first club to have a revolving door system for Captains? Easty in S16...@Wise Guy Sam for S17...Now plowing the depths of desperation with Marlowe ... Heck, Bipolarbear would get a crack at that gig soon.

He IS still the coup recruit that he was for S17, right? Is he even still at the club??

Are the Royals the first club to have a revolving door system for Captains? Easty in S16...@Wise Guy Sam for S17...Now plowing the depths of desperation with Marlowe ... Heck, Bipolarbear would get a crack at that gig soon.

He IS still the coup recruit that he was for S17, right? Is he even still at the club??
okeydoke7, Son of God, next they'll be giving it to that biscuit bloke.

Is he even still on Bigfooty?

The Royals selecting their next captain during training:
duck-duck-goose-o.gif

Yet you mentioned the Bombers and limited success in the same sentence. I know you like to talk yourself up as the best thing this sliced bread, (hell you've even rigged a B&F to remain important) but despite your delusion, the facts are there for all to see, contrary to what you indicated. Whether that be a slide down the ladder sim wise, or the demise of the Bombers as a club.

Keep clutching at that random sim straw. Or would you like me to agree with you that the sim has changed because I'm apparently a "bad leader"?

You seem to indicate that beez dropped away 'significantly' when you were handed the captaincy. I'm struggling with this concept considering he outposted you for the remainder of the season and continues to do so by season. Interesting to note thaht since you took over the top job you've almost lost an entire list, including some of the most high caliber players the game has seen.

ThePuppetMaster (AWOL), Saintkildaman, okeydoke7, Juggs, Bipolarbear, Mr Smooth and Cruyffy. Not to mention Loopy, Fitzy, Deewong and Jimmy1992 all either departing or disappearing.

TPM left uni soon after I took over and ran out of time to post.

skm was no big loss, he used to turn up and post twice every two weeks anyway and blame year 9 exams for his lack of posting.

okey was more about himself than the team anyway. He is not a massive loss considering he spent more time stroking his own ego and creating media threads than posting in match threads. Plus he made us recruit Jobe so he is better out than in. I wasn't worried to see him go

Juggs left in a huff because I wouldn't give him the captaincy, which he wanted to "keep okey honest and get back into the captains board". I was going to give him the arse at the end of the year anyway because he was causing friction within the team with his constant opinions and general abrasiveness.

Bipolarbear posted a grand total of 8 times in his whole Bomber career. In fact the most he ever posted in a match thread was the first time we played you last season, mainly because we were all trying to work out who he was and what we did to offend him.

Mr_Smooth went to the Warriors. He was a bit part player and that's showing now. No big loss.

Cruffy posted for about two weeks and was extremely limited in his actual ability. Once again no big loss.

Keep clutching at that random sim straw. Or would you like me to agree with you that the sim has changed because I'm apparently a "bad leader"?

skm was no big loss, he used to turn up and post twice every two weeks anyway and blame year 9 exams for his lack of posting.

okey was more about himself than the team anyway. He is not a massive loss considering he spent more time stroking his own ego and creating media threads than posting in match threads. Plus he made us recruit Jobe so he is better out than in. I wasn't worried to see him go

Juggs left in a huff because I wouldn't give him the captaincy, which he wanted to "keep okey honest and get back into the captains board". I was going to give him the arse at the end of the year anyway because he was causing friction within the team with his constant opinions and general abrasiveness.

Bipolarbear posted a grand total of 8 times in his whole Bomber career. In fact the most he ever posted in a match thread was the first time we played you last season, mainly because we were all trying to work out who he was and what we did to offend him.

Mr_Smooth went to the Warriors. He was a bit part player and that's showing now. No big loss.

Cruffy posted for about two weeks and was extremely limited in his actual ability. Once again no big loss.

Tough but fair. The Baghdad way.

Keep clutching at that random sim straw.
Mate. He can barely take a mark with a qooty ball, how the hell is he going to be able to clutch a straw? #royalssuck #gcrvban (man, that's a shit hashtag)

So under your captaincy:

ThePuppetMaster one of the best (underrated) posters in the league, went backwards then stopped.

saintkildaman, who was the lifeblood of the team and who we all wanted to thrive, left.

Myself, who you made your vice-captain and who was one of the best posters in the comp at the time, left for another club.

Juggalo Balla, a match thread warrior, also left for a new challenge. AND you were going to "give him the arse" because he tried to point out your obvious flaws.

Bipolarbear was bored in his environment and it took a move to a better culture to get the most out of him.

You then crap on about how shit quality a couple of other posters were (the same one's you were giving hand jobs to this time last season).

You know what, we have unashamedly had a "revolving door" of captains, all for a variety of reasons. But JUST IMAGINE if the Bombers had a selection of Easty, Wise Guy Sam, Marlowe, Son of God and myself to choose from as captains? An incredible group of leaders. Mate, we have bomberlegend2007 just loving his time here sitting in the wings. He would comfortably out rank you as captain at the Bombers if he wanted to be. We have some terrific up and coming posters such as sverik25 timtamWB and NathanMJ_WB54 who were added after we brought in some experience last season.

Things change pretty bloody quickly. But you need the right direction. We have brought in fresh faces, enthused people and new ideas. We have constantly regenerated this club. And for the first time, I find myself at a club that I can't leave. Several clubs have come to me. A couple of individuals have had some grand ideas for me. But it's just too hard to leave this bunch of guys/leaders.

On the other hand, as you pointed out above, everyone can't wait to run from you. Or perhaps, they were always shit anyway. Great captain.

Bengwatkins I must have missed your answer...Would you make a better captain than Gee Dub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back