Official Match Thread S18 Round 9 - Baghdad Bandits vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How an Essendon supporter could willingly play for a club that has "Hawks" in it's name disgusts me. You should be ashamed of yourself

You do realise that Qooty is a far superior game to that other one and is in no way relevant to the complete ass kicking you are about to receive??

I'd rather play in a room full of lego's. At least that way we will have some more competition.
Obviously ignoring last time we played of course.
You do realise that Qooty is a far superior game to that other one and is in no way relevant to the complete ass kicking you are about to receive??
Oi! Firstly, leave them alone! Secondly, they are camels, not donkeys!

Of course it is, but would a Celtics fan ever play fantasy basketball for the Lakers? NEVER! Playing for a team that has Hawks in it's name is against my being.

Obviously ignoring last time we played of course.

Oi! Firstly, leave them alone! Secondly, they are camels, not donkeys!

To be frank, the camels over here in Baghdad look exactly like donkeys.

Glad to see you finally read all the PM's I sent you explaining what the game is about.. In reality, what you did is on a pair with Big Moose and you bring it up now.. Massive flog of epic proportions.
Ha, whatever you reckon numbnuts

To be frank, the camels over here in Baghdad look exactly like donkeys.
So you don't dismiss your condoning of animal cruelty? If you were still captain you'd be the worst ever. Well, except for Crowie and Freshie, lol, the Wonders are shit.

Ha, whatever you reckon numbnuts

Just a blazing response, don't worry, despite your failure to meet your requirements previously, I will continue to carry you, that's the kind of guy I am.

So you don't dismiss your condoning of animal cruelty? If you were still captain you'd be the worst ever. Well, except for Crowie and Freshie, lol, the Wonders are shit.

I believe in the philosophy "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen", so those stinking animals get what they deserve.

Just a blazing response, don't worry, despite your failure to meet your requirements previously, I will continue to carry you, that's the kind of guy I am.

How are you carrying him when you have to carry your team now the captains had to bail for a week?

Priorities IMS, please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfttt another win. Don't even contest this match, next!

How are you carrying him when you have to carry your team now the captains had to bail for a week?

Priorities IMS, please!

The Hawks don't need carrying my friend, we just step up, it's the way it has always been.. Our captains bail for the week, others step up to the role. Your captain bails for the season, you are left to pick up the pieces.

You are welcome at the Hawks mate, we would treat you right, just to prove that, we are going to beat the living shit out of you this Sunday.

The Hawks don't need carrying my friend, we just step up, it's the way it has always been.. Our captains bail for the week, others step up to the role. Your captain bails for the season, you are left to pick up the pieces.

You are welcome at the Hawks mate, we would treat you right, just to prove that, we are going to beat the living shit out of you this Sunday.

Yet another club that has tried to previously poach me and again trying now. Im flattered, really, but I dont think Tarkyn_24 would enjoy his new role as an emergency.

Yet another club that has tried to previously poach me and again trying now. Im flattered, really, but I dont think Tarkyn_24 would enjoy his new role as an emergency.

We were thinking of you as a replacement for Atley. It'd be a big step back for us, but what can you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Round 9 - Baghdad Bandits vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Back