Official Match Thread S19 R02: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

"so I've left the onus on two rookies in Blacky and bgt2110 to pick up the slack"

Not a good idea. You'll barely kick 5 goals, especially if I'm part of the back 6 again.

"so I've left the onus on two rookies in Blacky and bgt2110 to pick up the slack"

Not a good idea. You'll barely kick 5 goals, especially if I'm part of the back 6 again.
Do you think I'd offer that sort of challenge to two 1 game players if they were playing on anyone with any talent. As co-captain it's my job to research our opponents. I even erred on the conservative side when I suggested bgt2110 had a good chance to kick 5 goals.

Hence the use of those upside down commas known as quotation marks.

I guess when one gets to an age where his eyesight has the similarities of a mole, he often begins to overlook such simple signs.

Easty will be licking his chops at the thought of continuing on with his fine form in the ruck.
That would've only been witty if there was some "loose" reference I have missed. Otherwise it's a shithouse joke or a spelling mistake.....

Sorry, I'm a bit behind on such terms. Hope I didn't give anyone else a bum steer with my comment.

Poop.

Didn't mean to probe. Not trying to make any enemas here.

Son of God, even when larrikin was winning mobb medals I had his measure in the ruck, so I don't think this washed up version will cause me many issues.

So washed up, he should now be known as driftwood.

Hence the use of those upside down commas known as quotation marks.

I guess when one gets to an age where his eyesight has the similarities of a mole, he often begins to overlook such simple signs.

Easty will be licking his chops at the thought of continuing on with his fine form in the ruck.
He can lick his chops, but the rest of you can lick our green and gold bums.

He can lick his chops, but the rest of you can lick our green and gold bums.

Fine.

273359_640x640wc.jpg

Wait ... what did he say?

Son of God, even when larrikin was winning mobb medals I had his measure in the ruck, so I don't think this washed up version will cause me many issues.
Your captaincy reign makes me look like the most attentive and proactive captain in the history of the competition.

You don't measure up to larrikin . In fact, I doubt you'd even be on the same metric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 is notoriously not a good indicator. Ring rust cleared - check. First win coming up - check.
Given the Royals have lost every round 1 clash in their history and have gone on to miss every finals series in their history (against the odds I might add), I think round 1 is a great indicator.

Round 1 is notoriously not a good indicator. Ring rust cleared - check. First win coming up - check.
I'd agree. Carlton usually get up round 1 before going to shit for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately for you, the Royals generally fare even worse. Have we even lost a game to them yet?

An inspiring pitch, but nothing will ever beat the Tarks pitch of FF and a crack at the all-time goal kicking spot. It's a magnificent offer that has formed the greatest historical FF/CHF combination that this game has ever seen in its history. There is a chance that next season, season 20, will see the numbers 1 and 2 on the all-tie goal kicking list lining up at FF and CHF at the Hawks.

That is a pitch that can't be beaten.

I see the curse isn't quite waved over at the Royals despite my departure. Another round 1 loss AND another matchup against the Hawks to find yourselves in. Oh no...
Actually, if we sit 1st and 2nd on the goalscoring table, you're gonna be very lucky if I don't move us both to FB and CHB just for shits and giggles for a week. ;)

Your captaincy reign makes me look like the most attentive and proactive captain in the history of the competition.

You don't measure up to larrikin . In fact, I doubt you'd even be on the same metric.

You still owe me a psychic energy.

You campaigner

He wasn't including my contributions - S19 ALL SFA CHF WGS BOG is all but a lock.

Your back 6 better triple team me if you hope to stop me.

He wasn't including my contributions - S19 ALL SFA CHF WGS BOG is all but a lock.

Your back 6 better triple team me if you hope to stop me.
Wait, I'm confused... does that mean I need to drop three back to play on you or eighteen back?

Either way, make your way to the backline okeydoke7 , we need our expendable players back there to tend WGS. ;)

Round two is as good a time as any to unveil your boom recruit. I top scored for the Allies in the last series on debut...as well as winning the hitouts despite being 173cm...

Kick it to me...

Wait, I'm confused... does that mean I need to drop three back to play on you or eighteen back?

Either way, make your way to the backline okeydoke7 , we need our expendable players back there to tend WGS. ;)

Actually during training these past 2 years okeydoke7 is a brilliant on field counter to me.

It would be a brilliant move to switch him to CHB this game and stop one of our 2 key avenues to Goal.

Smart stuff Tarks - you may know how to stop me.

Given the Royals have lost every round 1 clash in their history and have gone on to miss every finals series in their history (against the odds I might add), I think round 1 is a great indicator.

Pfft ... what would you know about the Royals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 R02: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back