Podcast S23 Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Talk-back Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure The Filth Wizard doesn't awkwardly pause after every sentence HaroLad.
Pretty sure I'm not the mastermind behind a tyrannical secret club with the sole purpose of imposing terror on a fictional football league though.

Surely that counts for something?

Pretty sure I'm not the mastermind behind a tyrannical secret club with the sole purpose of imposing terror on a fictional football league though.

Surely that counts for something?

You and I have too much in common.

Whoever takes over the podcast in the end my services are available to the highest bidder as a top notch podcast producer
My producing skills are limited to hitting start recording and stop recording so I am probably over qualified for this gig

Can we have the return of brahj's laugh. I'm not saying we need brahj, just his laugh in every podcast
As future host, I will ensure that the last thing brahj will want to be doing is laughing.

My producing skills are limited to hitting start recording and stop recording so I am probably over qualified for this gig

first tip, get a recorder that automatically starts and stops and save yourself a heap of time

first tip is free you will need to subscribe for further tips

first tip, get a recorder that automatically starts and stops and save yourself a heap of time

first tip is free you will need to subscribe for further tips
I have one that starts automatically, I just hit stop when needed so it saves me less work when it comes to the editing side of things :D

I have one that starts automatically, I just hit stop when needed so it saves me less work when it comes to the editing side of things :D

get someone to edit for you :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I got confused about how you abandoned your club midseason to accept a role at another team.
Sweet deflection from the fact that your captaincy turned this league into a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast S23 Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Talk-back Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back