State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Im already trying to beat my partner in Euro Fantasy Soccer - which is not going well!
Tell him he's diving.

dani this could be the validation you are looking for. Have a go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s my banner actually and 2000 is close enough.
Elizabeth Perkins Book GIF by STARZ

Mobbs dear your call, did you invent this shit in 2000 or 2001?

(2000 looks much neater)

View attachment 2023987
Qooty itself dates back to the 1980's I'm pretty sure. Mobbs, tell me I'm wrong.

But this very league, originally the BigFooty Fantasy Footy League BFFL or some variation of that had its first league start in 2001.

Mobbs dear your call, did you invent this shit in 2000 or 2001?

(2000 looks much neater)

View attachment 2023987
Pre-Qooty programs as early as about 1988ish.
Qooty sim approx 1992
Sweet FA including the ability for the Sim to produce a text file output of the commentary etc, in time for Season 01 in 2001.

Pre-Qooty programs as early as about 1988ish.
Qooty sim approx 1992
Sweet FA including the ability for the Sim to produce a text file output of the commentary etc, in time for Season 01 in 2001.
1992 what a great year! ☺️

2001 it is, tell Clarkey I will fix the abomination.

Nice banner TheInjuryFactory.

The Sweet FA was established in 2001, not 2000 though.
Yeah that is all Wosh.

And I mean that not in a Rd 7 leaderboard throw her under the bus kinda way, but in an I can't take any credit for her magnificent handy work type of way.

Yeah that is all Wosh.

And I mean that not in a Rd 7 leaderboard throw her under the bus kinda way, but in an I can't take any credit for her magnificent handy work type of way.
It's awesome - got me thinking about interleague style exhibition matches between some of the busier State/Regional boards that Mobbs and Itsmyshow used to frequent back when.

It's awesome - got me thinking about interleague style exhibition matches between some of the busier State/Regional boards that Mobbs and Itsmyshow used to frequent back when.
Geez, I wonder why no one has come up with that idea!

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back