State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if there is provision for SoO titles on player profiles on SweetFA plus Hate

Obviously the dickheads of the day like Juggs who sold himself for whichever state wanted him don't get credited fairly but perhaps this is something we can do better of "tracking" for the future.

Name (your BigFooty username): Gralin
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International): VicM
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): VicC
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): EKA, ALL SFA
It says optional CV Growly. Ya big showoff!

Name (your BigFooty username):

MyBlue Roan

Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International):

Vic Metro

Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):

Royal Ascot

Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Same as Gralin's.
----------

Last edited:
💯%

It is an absolute mess … BUT there are much more influential people than me that can’t fix it
It's pretty straightforward.

Can you tell me how many S36 & S37 Rookies have expressed their interest?
Counterpoint, can you tell me who they are?

I genuinely wouldn't be able to reel off more than about half a dozen names at best.

Sc8pUqU.png

Greetings ladies & Gentlemen,

The prestigious State of Origin series is returning once again in 2024 for Series XIX, and is set to be run over the course of July at the completion of the Sweet FA season.

Sign ups are now open. If you wish to be part of State of Origin in 2024, please fill out the below EOI form.

A few things to note before signing up:
  • This EOI is for newcomers to SoO ONLY, or for returning veterans who did not take part in the previous tournament. You do not need to sign up again if you were in last series as we carry over squads.
  • Please be honest when choosing your state, because once you have chosen that, you are stuck with it. State swapping will NOT be allowed. Once you have signed up to a state, that will be your state. NO exceptions - unless it is practical to introduce a new state team that was previously not included.
  • If you are already in a squad and wish to opt out, you will need to speak to your captain. Who will then give you an uppercut.

State of Origin Captains will be announced at a later date.

Copy this and post your answers to express interest:

---------

Name (your BigFooty username):

Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International):

Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):

Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

----------

Please leave this thread for sign ups and tags ONLY.

FAQ

I was born in --- but lived most of my life in ---, what state do I choose?

1635892372387-png.1273090

It is state of ORIGIN, not State of Where you live now.

That said, you still have free reign in your initial choice. However once you choose one, you will not be allowed to change. We keep the receipts.

Why can't I change states?
Because it is a representative comp that relies on people being honest. We can't exactly police which state people choose or prove whether you are honestly choosing the correct state or not, but we can enforce no team hopping.

Do I have to sign up if I played before?
If you played in the last series, no. If you did not participate, please by all means register your intent to resume hostilities.

Is this the same as regular missionary Sweet FA?
Yes, you you will have match threads to banter with your opposition. However unlike the Sweet FA, they will only run for 2-3 days before the match is played.

Raz ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derrinalphil
Vic country
Vic metro
Vic highlands
Vic Mallee
Vic Central highlands

NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH NSW
Were you looking to sign up with Vic Country mate? I agree we're simply too strong to just be two teams at the moment, but right now we're just the Country as a whole.

Having spent last few weeks in a PShyche ward. The SFA Rookie appears.

Hmmm what is all this noise.

STATE: Very hard to choose a state. lived in three of em. but first was in WA so lets go the Sandgropers.

If there is an international side as i am currently overseas i could go their instead .

There is no CV as never played a single game of QOOTY. SFA

STATE: Very hard to choose a state. lived in three of em. but first was in WA so lets go the Sandgropers.

If there is an international side as i am currently overseas i could go their instead .

TheInjuryFactory - do you need a Water Boy?

Were you looking to sign up with Vic Country mate? I agree we're simply too strong to just be two teams at the moment, but right now we're just the Country as a whole.
Vic Central/East v Vic West?

Welcome back mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back