Official Match Thread S24 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Adbu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Have I been tolerable? I didn’t mean to be...

That may have been the greatest finals performance by any player in the history of any league.

Better?
If the Demons had a player like this Van_Dyke would have them in the back pocket next week.
Me,me,me,me,me. Bombers can’t win it with this type of carry on.
Sorry Bombers.

If the Demons had a player like this Van_Dyke would have them in the back pocket next week.
Sorry Bombers.

We won it last year with exactly the same carry on Rodders!

We won it last year with exactly the same carry on Rodders!
Nup.
Stepped it up and is now drinking his own bath water is Coach. It’s going to **** you in the arse.

Nup.
Stepped it up and is now drinking his own bath water is Coach. It’s going to **** you in the arse.

That last line is the greatest offer I have had in months!

Sorry Bombers.
I agree. I should pull my head in. Just because I got 51 possessions, and over 220 DT points today, doesn’t mean I should carry on about myself. Sure, it was an amazing effort, and I was clearly the difference, and I looked unstoppable, I should be a little more humble, and I usually am, I probably got carried away with my extraordinary performance.

I’ll be better next week....
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

I agree. I should pull my head in. Just because I got 51 possessions, and over 220 DT points today, doesn’t mean I should carry on about myself. Sure, it was an amazing effort, and I was clearly the difference, and I looked unstoppable, I should be a little more humble, and I usually am, I probably got carried away with my extraordinary performance.

I’ll be better next week....
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
Have you ever heard of the kiss of death?
Have you any idea who you’re ****ing with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever heard of the kiss of death?
Have you any idea who you’re ******* with?
Today was just a warm up. I’m about to embark on a final series that will set an impossible standard by which all others will fall terribly short...

Get on the Coach train, or get hit by it!

Today was just a warm up. I’m about to embark on a final series that will set an impossible standard by which all others will fall terribly short...

Get on the Coach train, or get hit by it!

Coach just French kissed the kiss of death!

Get in Uncle Tones House and Ill buy you 13 Bundys...we can drown our Haros together.
Not sure why, but this kinda reminds me of the time Ugly Dave Gray was talking about his mother in law. He says, "I'm not very happy with her - I bought her a chair for her birthday, but she REFUSES to plug it in!!!" :)

Not sure why, but this kinda reminds me of the time Ugly Dave Gray was talking about his mother in law. He says, "I'm not very happy with her - I bought her a chair for her birthday, but she REFUSES to plug it in!!!" :)

Kenny Everitt also used to tell that joke. Bloody ripper!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S24 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Adbu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back