Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great OP por_please_ya

Back where it all began.

My ancestors would be turning in their overpriced mausoleum if they knew the antics of the SIM.

We cannoli hope we have a favourable result this Sunday.

Pineapple on pizza is blasphemy!!
My great grandmother was buried standing up. Mum went to her headstone a few years back but said it looked a little dusty and couldn't see her.

When the game is simulated multiple times to get desired result.

It wreaks of conspiracy when game is posted later than usual.

Don't be so cynical. All the SIM'ers love us and it is ''good for the game''.

It’s a bit of a ghost town as most of these Royals peasants actually work for a living, whilst you and I employ these flogs and pay them a damn decent salary.
It is unfortunate that I actually do work for all the arseh*le employers who under pay their staff ... and all of society's scum. FML 😭

It is unfortunate that I actually do work for all the a-hole employers who under pay their staff ... and all of society's scum. FML 😭
It, it was just a goof 🙁

Nurses IMO fit into the category of underpaid for the hours and general nature of their work.

Most nurses should be fitted with capes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the game is simulated multiple times to get desired result.

It wreaks of conspiracy when game is posted later than usual.
they wouldnt? would they?
giphy.gif

It, it was just a goof 🙁

Nurses IMO fit into the category of underpaid for the hours and general nature of their work.

Agree, but I would extend this to the vast majority of the folk working in the myriad of jobs needed to make our public health system the best in the world (universal access, quality service and efficient use of dollars).

We all want the best for mums and bubs, kids, elderly rellos and friends, even the irritating neighbour. At the moment the logic of our system is about extending the quantity of life and we do this well.

As reps of the species, age weighted life expectancy is increasing in Oz but science has outpaced evolution of the species which means quality of life in extreme old age is not so great.

Urrkhh!! Apologies for a serious post.

Ah yes the Royals.

The SIM's way of saying Bombers we have punished you all season because we don't like you. We have given you shitty results all season and last week you got smashed and can no longer make the finals. Your season has ended prematurely so to celebrate here have a ******* week with the Royals.

Thanks SFA and by the way, go fu** yourself.

Tony xoxo.

If you've had a better match thread since our last one I'd like to hear about it.

If you've had a better match thread since our last one I'd like to hear about it.
Filthy! My brother.

Every match thread we have is better than the last one.

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

*drinks own pee to survive.

It, it was just a goof 🙁

Nurses rock. I'm clearly not a nurse.

Anyhoo Royals, looks like the league has taken pity on all of us and instead of heading to Baghdad we're off to Italy. I know a few of the Bombers blokes will be carb loading so let's be professionals - it's a must win after last week plus there's the added bonus of instead of handing the worst team in the league a win like we did last round we can ensure they grab a wooden spoon while we confirm a finals spot. Pressure? You betcha.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow
2. Paddles_
4. Smartys Power
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
8. Easty
11. Sausages
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r
17. boondy
19. cadsky
22. Kennedy Parker
23.5 MrPremiership
26. burningdwarf
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
37. McEvoy
38. Gentlemen
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back