Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

24 disposals and 10 marks? I should have a milestone game  every week!
Thanks fellow Royals. I couldn't have done without cha. Thanks to the Royal supporters, my family, friends, dog, cat, parrot, goldfish and goat. Oh, and the Bombers for bending over so politely.

Wow Royals. Just got back from a weekend camping and this is exactly the news I wanted to log into. Well done!

Thanks for a good week Bombers. It's been a while. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Time to hit the pub Royals! manicpie is shouting beers and parma's

Well done Royals, nice win, close Bombers can’t blame the qumpires, don’t want to bring the game into disrepute. 😉

In an enthralling contest, krakouers did very well against Grav. - 97m from 2 to 99

Thanks for letting me kick a goal Jimmy or Phil krakouers good game.
Thanks for posting philreich as usual exquisite 👌

Big games from Nothing manicpie and Crimson Azure Love to see it!

Thanks for the week Bombers

Nice to get our first win on the board Royals.

To the pub!!

Some game by tomjoad today.

34 disposals 9 marks 5 tackles 2 goals 137 Dt points
I'm nowhere, and the centre of everywhere. I was like the wind out there.
Of course where would I be without my Baghdadian teammates.

Now, if only the feckin' Saints would show some sort of my maverick ability. Getting pumped down at Marvel. 😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Royals, nice win, close Bombers can’t blame the qumpires, don’t want to bring the game into disrepute. 😉

Thanks for letting me kick a goal Jimmy or Phil krakouers good game.
Thanks for posting philreich as usual exquisite 👌
I say go for it. Never take full responsibility for a loss.
We need more Sore losers.

Brenton Davy just take the mark next time. I had plans to do **** all, instead I had to crumb your drops. If you're going to drop those marks, I'm going back to INT.
Tell the midfield that my chest is 4 feet lower than they were kicking it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back