Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, you really did send him through the loop KP.
I don’t actually remember what exactly I did to get such hostility. I’m like one of the friendliest faces in the league.

They are proving to me what I already knew.

The mind games started so long ago Wayno, what an epic mind fu** for some of these veterans!

They still don’t get it.

Even collectively, the can’t figure it out.
It's a classic David v Goliath featherweight fight ......don't think Ulahoopski has th stamina or tools for the fight

I see you're still struggling with this ......let me clarify, I'm right, you're wrong ....that makes your argument fake
Another who can’t answer a simple question. I’ll ask again, what in your opinion constitutes the real battle?

Old Coach quite famously knocks off 25% of his psych fee if the patient lays on him instead of the Chesterfield that adorns his office.
One of Coach's recent patients told him that he thought he was a dog. When asked to lie on the couch and tell him all about it, he said, "No - I'm not allowed on the couch."

It's a classic David v Goliath featherweight fight ......don't think Ulahoopski has th stamina or tools for the fight
TBH Wayno, I’m actually laughing.

Filthy at least offers some friendly banter, Cadsky is a good kid, but the three stooges are giving me some of the greatest entertainment I’ve ever witnessed in this league.

Like moths to a flame, light the torch and watch them fly into the light.

Glorious 😍

Another who can’t answer a simple question. I’ll ask again, what in your opinion constitutes the real battle?
The real battle, is when you have two sides with a relative chance of winning .....sadly we lack a suitably qualified opponent .....but I like your pluckiness

The real battle, is when you have two sides with a relative chance of winning .....sadly we lack a suitably qualified opponent .....but I like your pluckiness
Overestimating your Qooty ability, I gather that hubris is a large factor in your team being bottom of the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t actually remember what exactly I did to get such hostility. I’m like one of the friendliest faces in the league.
Might be time to dust off the old desk, dive into the archives, and find the SFAs greatest melts.

Little AVB probably won't crack the top 10, but it will be a great educational experience.

We rarely give credit in the SFA when it is due, nor do we get to say thank you anywhere near as much as we should. I want to say a sincere and heartfelt thank you to Noobz0r and Kennedy Parker for showing me tonight how far two of the once mighty have fallen. It is rare we actually get to witness it and it was fun to watch.

We rarely give credit in the SFA when it is due, nor do we get to say thank you anywhere near as much as we should. I want to say a sincere and heartfelt thank you to Noobz0r and Kennedy Parker for showing me tonight how far two of the once mighty have fallen. It is rare we actually get to witness it and it was fun to watch.
Empire Bar carpark, 15 minutes.

Overestimating your Qooty ability, I gather that hubris is a large factor in your team being bottom of the ladder.
Oh yes .... I stink at Qooty ....I practice and practice ....but, yes I stink

Hubris is not a word we would use .....mainly because it's above our IQ grade ....but we are the tightest & most fun loving club in the league

I put it this way ......of the 100,000 people who went to the Melbourne Cup ..an estimated only 20,000 went for the racing ....the rest to get pissed & shitfaced

In Qooty .....10% come to see your Qooty skills .....the other 90% for the craziness of the bombers

You had to be respected as the Admin ......but without that power, you are just another Royal

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back