Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No ******* around. Straight into closing the thread. I like the cut of your jib.

With a name like sausages, are you somehow related to sausageroll? Maybe second cousin twice removed?

Now it's
/thread
I'd respond to this but it looks like I'm tooo late. The thread has been closed.

I'd respond to this but it looks like I'm tooo late. The thread has been closed.

The rules surrounding thread closure are more guidelines than actual rules and noone pays attention to guidelines.

I was under the impression Tony Lynn 15 was already sacked as captain. He doesn't even have the captains badge anymore!
We had to hide it from him after he was consistently seen using it to pick up.

You are sorely mistaken, hoolahoop.
Haha. Hula hoop. Coz like he's a toy ABV is gonna play with then crush like a boss.

I want to see beez v Kennedy Parker .......wit v brawn
I'm such a pussy I'd take the fight to VCAT, the Magistrates' Court, The County Court, Supreme Court and I'd challenge the legality of the fight due to zoning issues.
15 beers would make anyone look hot
Not the Gumbies.

You found a video of Kennedy Parker and Noobz0r right before Bruce Willis portrayed by Antonio BlueVein sliced them up with a samurai sword last night!

LOL!

You light the torch, and all the little moths come to the flame.

First, the three stooges, who were completely and utterly rag dolled.

Then, some kid named Sausages came in, talked to himself for a while (which might I add I highly recommend) and then ended the thread, without a response.

LOL!

Bring back The Filth Wizard, GreyCrow and cadsky so we can laugh with them, not at the others.

Happy Friday Bombers and tiny, inconsequential Royals.

Ah, the things that constitute entertainment for the mentally challenged delusional unhappy little medicated souls. Time for your sleepers. Dream real.
See, I didn’t even tag you, yet you quote me.

Mate, I should be charging double for this demolition session of your irrelevant little brain.

Take a leaf out of your captains book, and you will be met with some friendly, enjoyable banter.

Rock up to the thread and say, “duuuurrrrrrrr Bombers, duuuuuurrrr, see you next week, duuuuuuurrr and you will be met with some vitriol.

Have some fun, or don’t.

Choice is yours.

Sausages is / was a real master of words ....rivalling & superior to Bloodied52 ....writing in a iambic pentameter , often ending in a rhyming couplet

Sadly the constant rehab & institutionization have dulled him ......now he's sadly a cooney imitation

Sausages is / was a real master of words ....rivalling & suprior to Bloodied52 ....writing in a iambic pentameter , often ending in a rhyming couplet

Sadly the constant rehab & institutionization have dulled him ......now he's sadly a cooney imitation
If he’s anything like Bloodied52 then we’ll get along famously.

B52 doesn’t come in, spew up, throw the toys out of the cot and end the thread.

He’s not a Royal, he’s a friendly Wonder.

If he’s anything like Bloodied52 then we’ll get along famously.

B52 doesn’t come in, spew up, throw the toys out of the cot and end the thread.

He’s not a Royal, he’s a friendly Wonder.
Sausages only played maybe 8-9 games last season ....but was an unbackable favourite for the EKA ...that was till his first instituionalization

The SFA couldn't award an EKA to a nutcase ......so they gave it to AceAndy ...cause he was seen as a safe option

Sausages is / was a real master of words ....rivalling & superior to Bloodied52 ....writing in a iambic pentameter , often ending in a rhyming couplet

Sad story about Sausages. I hope he makes a full recovery. The muse comes and then it goes, just like ex Ms B52s raining down blows.

In the words of you young folk - WORD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausages only played maybe 8-9 games last season ....but was an unbackable favourite for the EKA ...that was till his first instituionalization

The SFA couldn't award an EKA to a nutcase ......so they gave it to AceAndy ...cause he was seen as a safe option
If the EKA is not awarded to a nutcase then that ship sailed into the sunset long ago my very good friend.

I’ve never been about individual glory Wayno, you’ve known me long enough to know the truth.

Bloodied52 or AuntyBlindEye for the EKA.

An eloquent, articulate Roman friend and my cuddly furry tractor.

Either way I’d be ecstatic for whichever one of those two, should they win the award.

If the EKA is not awarded to a nutcase then that ship sailed into the sunset long ago my very good friend.

I’ve never been about individual glory Wayno, you’ve known me long enough to know the truth.

Either way I’d be ecstatic for whichever one of those two win the award.
Wrong thought process Bluvein ....your EKA is for the further glory of the Baghdad Bombers .....think of this award, as your duty for the club

You may not want the fame, fortune, and adulation that comes with an EKA ......but suck it up son, for the sake of the club !!

Seems to be quite the love triangle forming between us 3 as I'm hoping you or Bloodied52 claim it.

My money is firmly on loonerty though. Not only the best rookie, but one of the best qootballers going around at the moment.

If the EKA is a purely stats based award then it was locked in weeks ago.

Seems to be quite the love triangle forming between us 3 as I'm hoping you or Bloodied52 claim it.

My money is firmly on loonerty though. Not only the best rookie, but one of the best qootballers going around at the moment.

Rising Star is stats based ..... EKA is more posting & contribution

Loonerty a rookie
tenor.gif

Alas, my qooty out of the guts has been up and down the last few weeks.

I was top 10 for handballs and possibly the greatest overhead contested marking beast for the first half of the season.

Think Dusty Martin but with a shitter haircut.

Who the fu**, are you 62 bitches tagging me in posts?

Do you wanna step to the club to rub a dub?

Yeah, I'm back - queue all the bullshit "this is like some bloke back yesterday" responses.....you're dealing with me now, and I don't forget....so, come get some.
I understand all those words. Just not in the order you’ve put them...

Is there a list of rookies somewhere. ACTUAL rookies?

At least it wasn't my own teammate this time.

The added in a new criteria this year for the first time. The new category is melting. Loonerty has it all sown up.

Kind words. Truth is that over 2100 years old, it would not be a good look for any award to be given to me.

You raise a good point though. The crop of S.28 rookies is astonishing. There are heaps of high quality new players.

The Award could go to any of many outstanding newcomers. In addition to yourself and the unique AuntyBlindEye there is the witty Ned Ryerson , the erudite moginie, the clever Riviat and the underrated Beandip as well as many others.

The winner could also come, without surprise, from any Rookie recruited in the mid year intake. The sturdy Metalcrusher or the new kid at the Drags could easily win without any of us or the SFA as a whole batting an ABE good eye.

Being a collectivist and #goalsfortheprols , I would support this season's EKA being awarded to the entire S.28 intake of newbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back