Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an upgrade from Dr Phil last week. :thumbsu:

I am quite pre disposed to Philbies Dad jokes ...after I've had 3/4 bottle of Jacks ...

That's not what you said in the PM - you said it would be the guy who misses from the goal square after the siren, to hand victory to the Rats by a point.
Oh phil, you wag.

Hey look everyone. phil the jokester is making another one of his funny jokes. This one is a doozy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dislike how wag has come to mean wives and girlfriends. Even a great term like waggy tailed now has other connotations.

I think this is something we should explore B52 .... we can't be Wigging and Waggin indiscriminately. Definitely a mirky, muddled water to wade through one would suggest.

Just can't go Willy Nilly about such things ...

I know we picked up a couple of father /sons and a bunch of kids, but beyond that I haven't been following it all that closely. Perhaps Far Kern can shed some more light on the subject.
phil and Callums_Guns I’m certainly not a close draft watcher. We’ve manuevered for early picks for the second year in a row. We took three very different forwards inside the first 22 and the FS Jackson Mead, a promising but smallish mid at 25. We gave away next years first pick, but have two more father sons next year and have three second round picks to get them. What it means is that we will start a rebuild with nine picks inside 25 in three years. Nice strategy.

Think he may be stuck in his blackberry patch and nobody has thought to go and save him. At least he can survive off blackberries, assuming the noxious poison he’s using doesn’t breach the blood-brain barrier and drive him to madness.
I was actually wondering what might happen if I slipped into a bad washout gully filled with the bastards this morning. It might not be possible to get out.

Come on Dees, let's get our posting up.:thumbsdown:

My stars, why? It's barely entry level engagement at the moment.

Surely there'd be a brand called something like Troll King or Troll Master that would be market leading. Just like the Krevice King which is the dominant player in the mining sluice crevice pump market.

High points there. A paragraph that would easily slide through to the keeper. 👍

I hope that both teams lose.
Given that you are the SFA equivalent of pancreatic cancer, I take that as close to a complement as you can give.

Well done, champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back