Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

1575441615741-gif.789134
Don't be slandering the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha with your filthy old gifs flog

Retire from captaincy I assume you mean. Because you are NOT retiring from the Rats.
You can take over from Rd.3 next season - i think you would do a great job and have alot of support

All the best next season and i hope you make it to the big one next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I just played the video. So my suspicions were correct.

Do people still listen to trash like that?

2019 songs are not trash, have a listen of some of my favourite songs from this year

Do you young people call old people dinosaurs?

An alternative to 'ok boomer' I've seen around is '10-4 Dinosaur' which rolls of the tongue heaps better, and sounds pretty cool to say too. And now that

Spewing. I was just trying to figure out what type of dinosaur I would want to be.

Not that you would know I guess.

If I were a dinosaur I'd probably want to be a pterodactyl, when we learnt about dinosaurs in Primary School I thought they were pretty cool

Having been a witness to Caesar being turned into a sieve, I am wary of knives.

More recently I watched that talking picture show, Psycho. It put me off both motels and showers. I now prefer Roman Baths, esp when a nurse scrubs my back.
6BF872FA-B214-4608-9A48-1410E884D6D4.gif

2019 songs are not trash, have a listen of some of my favourite songs from this year

Your a fine team mate but my generation gap has kicked in. Pass. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back