Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Love ya Tarks. Please look after Mang.
I'm working on finding him something schticky. Just being the best poster in the competition by a country mile AGAIN won't be enough to win him back to back beez I fear. He needs the Goo Goo Dolls. :hearts:

We're not broken, so please come home.
If the world has worn you down
I'll be waiting

WTF is it with all the Goo Goo Dolls references?

I'm working on finding him something schticky. Just being the best poster in the competition by a country mile AGAIN won't be enough to win him back to back beez I fear. He needs the Goo Goo Dolls. :hearts:

Too gooey for me.

If the world has worn you down
I'll be waiting

WTF is it with all the Goo Goo Dolls references?
Welcome to join in Elton. It's Goo Goo Tuesday after all.

I'm really a bit worried about some of your rookies, Cactus_.

Why can't they just engage in banter properly like rookies in other teams? Have their minds been damaged by the spammy ramblings of Bloodied52?
Spammy ramblings?

That’s what Dad used to cook for me and my brothers when Mum was away from home. Truely revolting. Made us the men we are today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I do, and you've just provided more proof.

Have you gone to the WaynesWorld19 school of ellipses?
I’m sorry .... hope i’m not too brash .... but the correct terminology is .. Eliptical Free-Form Expressionistic Posting

Elton Johns Wig is not a registered practitioner of the form ..... he is fake

I'm really a bit worried about some of your rookies, Cactus_.

Why can't they just engage in banter properly like rookies in other teams? Have their minds been damaged by the spammy ramblings of Bloodied52?

Medic! Medic! Mang is in strife.

Cactus_ - Exhibit A below.

What is going on here?
Plenty to work with here.

There’s two types of rookies IMO. The ones who are too scared to do anything. And the ones that are a bit too confident and try to do too much.

I’ve always preferred the confident ones that have a red hot go, and you can’t accuse Bloodied52 of squibbing the contest.

Now as for the Demon’s rookies this season ... have they even taken the field yet? Can’t say I’ve noticed any of them.

Spammy ramblings?

That’s what Dad used to cook for me and my brothers when Mum was away from home. Truely revolting. Made us the men we are today.
Yes it’s really very bad. B52 may have overdosed.

Now as for the Demon’s rookies this season ... have they even taken the field yet? Can’t say I’ve noticed any of them.
Sorry to take the ham out of your crevice, but we’ve already been through this. We don’t have any, and there’s a reason for that.

I’m sorry .... hope i’m not too brash .... but the correct terminology is .. Eliptical Free-Form Expressionistic Posting

Elton Johns Wig is not a registered practitioner of the form ..... he is fake
“EFFE Posting”? Catchy name. I hope you’ve got that trademarked.

There’s two types of rookies IMO. The ones who are too scared to do anything. And the ones that are a bit too confident and try to do too much.

I’ve always preferred the confident ones that have a red hot go, and you can’t accuse Bloodied52 of squibbing the contest.
Oh, and one more thing. B52 isn’t a rookie, although he may post like one.

Gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back