Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact check manangatang ?

My early inclination is that the week will actually be the same length as every other week.
Well not entirely true as Match thread weeks go.

We do play Saturday night.

Dear Bloodied52

I am calling out your negativity publicly. Thumbs down are hurtful and impact my happiness like a tiny little hammer chipping away. I subscribe wholly to #positivethinking and would implore you to reconsider your interactions with other people. We all only want to be fantasy friends. :(

Much love
Tarks
I imagined the tiny hammer chipping at your soul and it made me cry.

I imagined the tiny hammer chipping at your soul and it made me cry.

Oh I sold my soul years ago to get Tarkyn Lockyer Leon Davis’ spot in the 2010 premiership team.

Always read the terms and conditions carefully. Apparently there was a substitution clause. :(

What absolute drivel. I listed the Bomber's because Josh clearly isn't invested. He's still part of your team PM for fu**s sake. Let's ignore what that says about the leadership at the Bears for a moment and focus on what ever it is your trying to, however clumsy it may sound.

I make no apologies for wanting to play with Tony Lynn 15 or KohPhi but for me having to also play with WW19 WFL and some of the others would be a loss. Which your old captain JWS has gleefully proven to be true given the fact he is more invested in the Bears. A quick glance at his posting stats, content and media back this point up.

Remind me again what exactly it is that you have left?
I love Baghdad. My first ever club and I hope to keep playing there forever. I've really come to know my teammates and we share a special bond. Behind the scenes there is adulation and glee - a very well operated organisation fueled by passion and friendship.

The Bears are also fantastic! Creative and fun. Have each other's backs and everyone has a voice.

As for my posting and media, as always, I just dance the way I feel.

You can keep having 'a quick glance' at what I'm up to at every hour, but I'm sorry to say I'm enjoying the SweetFA as much as ever. :$

Happy 1000th everyone! I'll be up in Seat 6 Row B, right in front of the Chudshake stand.

I love Baghdad. My first ever club and I hope to keep playing there forever. I've really come to know my teammates and we share a special bond. Behind the scenes there is adulation and glee - a very well operated organisation fueled by passion and friendship.

The Bears are also fantastic! Creative and fun. Have each other's backs and everyone has a voice.

You can keep having 'a quick glance' at what I'm up to at every hour, but I'm sorry to say I'm enjoying the SweetFA as much as ever. :$

Happy 1000th everyone! I'll be up in Seat 6 Row B, right in front of the Chudshake stand.
I’m sorry you feel that way.

Would you like your usual serve of pickled onions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ...you're saying, I'm good at something :)
You're good at being the worst. Well done you.
I reckon you've got him on the ropes here Wayneo.
I think he's got himself on the ropes and he's about to knock himself out. I've never seen someone hit themselves in the head so many times.

WTF? Wow. That's gold. Who did that? Created 28Jan, last seen 30Jan. Someone had a plan.

The only person on the planet with the ability to rope a dope themselves.
Sorry, I have a policy of not reading multi-quotes ......you're love & affection, whilst not overtly obvious to the less trained eye .....is truly heartwarming

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back