Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even I could work out what weed you took in WW today. :eek:

lol... I am short of time this week and thought i would have a bit of fun making an exit. Even SM and Boncer were confused in the DT. let alone 30 people in the game thread.

Well this is disappointing. I thought the Demons were meant to be relevant and they're only at the Roys level. Are you sure our rivals Ant Bear
Demons are in a league of their own for wooden spoons. I'm backing their ability to be #firsttofive

And that's not even taking into account the interchange fiasco.

Ant Bear, play on the interchange this week. See how it really is.
Dear Headless,

For 3 of the 4 rounds this season, I have finished the game on the interchange bench.

The Wonders lost all those games.

This is how it really is.

I haven’t been relevant since about Season 9 so I can’t really talk.
Hey, you were a captain in S25ish, you were at least semi-relevant then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

accidentally getting drunk is.
Not my fault though. I plan to sue. I was on a strict regime of no drinking on work/week nights and I observed it religiously for like five or six nights and everything. Then it got ballsed up utterly by me innocently trying to be welcoming to some interstate visiting colleagues by taking them for a beer. After that I’m not too sure what happened but I’m on a train heading in the right direction trying not to make eye contact with your regular Tuesday psychopaths so there’s that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back