Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What's there to explain? I left for my own reasons. Got over them. Came back. I like posting against the Furies. TJASTA Ned_Flanders Tigerturbulance are all good value. Plus I have a decent relationship with Bastyy and Mister M so of course I am going to join in with them. If you know my history so well, you'd know I have always been a spammy campaigner anyway. Combine all that with the Vic situation and yeah, I'm gonna post a lot. If it upsets you oh so much, put me on ignore.

why is Dingster less annoying alt tagging me???

This gonna be good
Can’t wait to show you how a real winger plays

Do you think you're really a better winger than a pair of former Vampires?

So say the very essence of a caricature poster.
I am enjoying Millky insta-liking all of your posts given he was nowhere in his smugness last week.

Anyway, have a good weekend Bears and Furies alike.

I am enjoying Millky insta-liking all of your posts given he was nowhere in his smugness last week.

Anyway, have a good weekend Bears and Furies alike.

You too mate ... now hop back on your master lap like a good little pet.

Do you think you're really a better winger than a pair of former Vampires?
I’m not but I’ll be riding on guero coattails
He’s one of the best wingers in the comp as it stands

Because I was around long before likes were here.

Ooh, I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve there Milk man? I'm just calling it the way I'm seeing it. You said this place was no good for you, now all of a sudden you're here 24/7? Surely if this place was as bad as you said it was, you wouldn't be living here. Just my opinion though.

I'm usually good for about one a season, so I'd some half way through Season 31?
Ok boomer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't Ok Boomer play forward pocket for your team?

True story ... we put the campaignery on a HBF a few matches ago and the ****** still kicked 3 bloody goals!!!!

Kicked more than me ... I'm the bloody FF FFS!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back