Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What's there to explain? I left for my own reasons. Got over them. Came back. I like posting against the Furies. TJASTA Ned_Flanders Tigerturbulance are all good value. Plus I have a decent relationship with Bastyy and Mister M so of course I am going to join in with them. If you know my history so well, you'd know I have always been a spammy campaigner anyway. Combine all that with the Vic situation and yeah, I'm gonna post a lot. If it upsets you oh so much, put me on ignore.
Describe decent

Describe decent
giphy.gif

pffff, no its not

tonight was lamb shanks in broth, pan fried chinese spinach, and bitter melon and pork

**** off vegan ...... wait ... WUT!??!?!?!?!

Smoulder.gif

Is that what Kurt angle looks like these days?
Looks like the lead singer from smash mouth but on the roids... so basically Tigerturbulance

That's Scott Steiner--The Genetic Freak who uses Tigerturbulance as inspiration to continue to wrestle.

Kurt Angle now looks like he's a Dad who loves hanging out with his kids at wrestling events.

Kurt Angle The  Shield.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you smoke Chicken wings, you should know which wood you use to smoke it.

it maybe the drink speaking, but I feel that's a non negotiable .

Ive got some wood you can smoke campaignery.

I loved the original and didn't want to see the remake because I felt like it wouldn't live up to it but I finally got around to watching it last year and it was bloody brilliant
I'm normally like that

but the two remakes are far better than the original, like heaps better.

I watched Zathura with the kids, which was also excellent.

so we are playing the big bad bears,
lets see what are we up against

1. Metalcrushnuts

1598606841654.png
a deranged rampaging bent mother f@#ker who went through the bombers SFA Rookie program

plenty of bombastic hype but has a tendency to eat his own shit and think his breath doesn't stink

so we are playing the big bad bears,
lets see what are we up against

1. Metalcrushnuts

View attachment 947606
a deranged rampaging bent mother f@#ker who went through the bombers SFA Rookie program

plenty of bombastic hype but has a tendency to eat his own sh*t and think his breath doesn't stink

Given how many roses that bloke eats, no wonder his breath is ok.

smells better than the Furies though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back