Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

So Melbourne's water is contaminated.
South Australians:

tenor.gif

Who the f..k is Rebecca Black?
To be fair, it has been a couple of years. She's probably considered 'classic' now. Or not.
I'm getting worried at the amount of hours you've been working behind the bar. So i've booked you a holiday at the pub next door.
BEHIND the bar? I thought BAT spent his time the other side of it to be honest.
Ah Wendy. I'm going to go to a quiet place and watch that video now. Back in a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes mate. We all know Mobbs and Beandip are the ones calling the shots.
With GCB85 bringing the drinks.
To be fair, it has been a couple of years. She's probably considered 'classic' now. Or not.
BEHIND the bar? I thought BAT spent his time the other side of it to be honest.
Ah Wendy. I'm going to go to a quiet place and watch that video now. Back in a while.
@Mobbs !! How dare you post a Transvision Vamp video with no actual video action. I am disappoint.

Had a look at google, she maybe a classic but that Friday song isn't.

We weren't talking about my material though were we, and I never held my posting up as the bastion of quality SFA posting.
We were talking about my disappointment of Dingster choice of plagiarizing your work. He's scraping barrel bottoms there, he should be skimming from the top.
Anyway, I imagine you have better things to do that chew the fat here, the goings on and machination behind the scenes of the Bombers must have you quite busy, eventhough the reigns have been handed off to ABV, we will always know that the true power at Bombers resides with the 3-headed Cerebus in the background.

3 headed hey.. from now, can I kindly ask that you refer to me as Ghidorah thanks.

She was 13 or 14 when that song was released. I’m guessing the agency that signed her wanted to try and replicate the popularity that Justin Bieber had a year earlier (and isn’t that a sorry sentence).
Neither had talent but one made about 300 million dollars.

With GCB85 bringing the drinks.
@Mobbs !! How dare you post a Transvision Vamp video with no actual video action. I am disappoint.

The great Mooch the only ever SFA Qootballer to "best" the irrepressible Tony Lynn 15 on the field.

Its refreshing coming back on and only having a couple of pages to read.

Afternoon Dragons and Rois
Oh just wonderful...I go away for a few days, and I've now got 30 pages of Roys posts to read. Will I regret not just skipping to the end of the thread? Stay tuned to find out.

Looks like I missed a bit of Bomber drama too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back