Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't the Dragons like a premiership club only a couple of seasons ago?
Yes - season 28. Unlucky to lose in the finals last year , probably would have won it again with any luck.

Your name is reminiscent of supersub, a term that I find endearing. Bolds well for you

technically we don't have subs, we have an interchange. There is a key difference.

Yes - season 28. Unlucky to lose in the finals last year , probably would have won it again with any luck.
We were much unluckier to lose in the finals last year. Dragons simply revisited an age-old penchant for bombing out of finals. Ljp86 will confirm this. It was almost a meme. That was before the first Dragons flag.

We were much unluckier to lose in the finals last year. Dragons simply revisited an age-old penchant for bombing out of finals. Ljp86 will confirm this. It was almost a meme. That was before the first Dragons flag.
Say it aint so Ljp86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

technically we don't have subs, we have an interchange. There is a key difference.
Coach McGraw uses the term substitute to justify bringing me on as late as possible...

rbI7AkV.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN BELOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3iF4g8X.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

Wow you managed to spend a whole 2 minutes saying literally nothing. Just like a real commentary. Good work.

I wouldn't say I was gained, more like I was an unfortunate consequence of the e-AFL

Hey, technically everyone is an unfortunate consequence if you really think about it.

Say it aint so Ljp86
It's not the case anymore. It was in the Teen Seasons. I'm aware the Dragons have kicked that tag.

I looked at your premiership season. Seems we only played youse once and we got shuffled around a bit:
S28R04 v SDR - While very slim pickings for both players, Mobbs came out tops over the brave Knifey Spoony. - 22m from 2 to 24.
S28R04 v SDR - Despite neither player having much impact, Dr Mantis Taboggan won the bout with Mobbs. - 17m from 38 to 55.
S28R04 v SDR - Regardless that this wasn't a huge game for either player, Mobbs was easily the winner in the clash with Pie 4 Life. - 34m from 61 to 95.

But I've had more games on Ljp86 than any other Dragon :
S22R01 v SDR - While worlds weren't set on fire, I'm not sure that what Mobbenfuhrer did to Ljp86 should be entirely legal. - 23m from 0 to 23.
S22R1S v SDR - Toe to toe throughout, Ljp86 and Mobbenfuhrer were well-matched - there was no victor. - 94m from 4 to 98.
S24R12 v SDR - While very slim pickings for both players, Mobbenfuhrer came out tops over the brave Ljp86. - 27m from 1 to 28.
S25R10 v SDR - In what was a very slow day for both, Mobbenfuhrer won the bout with Ljp86. - 6m from 3 to 9.
S29R05 v SDR - In an epic battle, Ljp86 won the bout with Mobbs. - 55m from 5 to 60.
S29R16 v SDR - In what was a very slow day for both, Mobbs and Ljp86 had an epic contest. - 1m from 18 to 19.
- 3 wins, 1 loss and 2 ties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back