Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week of banter, Roys - you're a good bunch. I like the look of your three rookies too: your club is on the up!

Dragons. Superb work on the qooty field! We've had a tough couple of weeks leading to this, but it's great to see that all the hard yards on the training track has paid off. An amazing all-round performance.

A special thank you to philreich for taking the time to post our game. :)
Do we get a dad joke to end the festivities?

Just for you dear:

Thought for the day - programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Really solid win today after a couple of flat weeks. Great performances from Matt_352 A Swallow and Hatchy1992 and a seansational
debut at Full Foward for MC Bad Genius with seven goals from seven kicks.

I imagine this will go down as the Captains game with TedDougChris and I combining for 5 DT points :eek:

Thanks for a great week in the match thread Roys and best of luck for the remainder of the season except for round 16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really solid win today after a couple of flat weeks. Great performances from Matt_352 A Swallow and Hatchy1992 and a seansational
debut at Full Foward for MC Bad Genius with seven goals from seven kicks.

I imagine this will go down as the Captains game with TedDougChris and I combining for 5 DT points :eek:

Thanks for a great week in the match thread Roys and best of luck for the remainder of the season except for round 16.
Just for your info, I accumulated the princely sum of 2 DT points today, making a grand total of 7 points between 3 captains. We should all be sacked :).

Great stuff Dragons. We were on from the first bounce. Love your work. Personally, too much game time for myself though.

Cheers for the week Roy's, really rate your club and probably enjoyed this week the most so far this season

All we need is a Melbourne City win tonight and it will be a great day

Just for your info, I accumulated the princely sum of 2 DT points today, making a grand total of 7 points between 3 captains. We should all be sacked :).
Mooch we have another one.

Antonio BlueVein with 3 DT points on debut as Bombers captain too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back