Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the worst town I've ever been in.
Rome's sewers wouldn't be a nice place to be at all. But there's solace in knowing that you're swimming in my sewerage .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rome's sewers wouldn't be a nice place to be at all. But there's solace in knowing that you're swimming in my sewerage .
I guess we’ll find out if your shit does stink

Hi Rats from the swamp,

Unfortunately there are no swamps near The Colosseum. We do have a sewer however if you want to hang out with the ninja turtles.

Back among the crumbling ruins of a once-great club. Wonders are lucky to have won a game since the exodus.
I'd hardly call losing 3 great posters an exodus. If anything it was a blessing when you left as well.

Hi Rats from the swamp,

Unfortunately there are no swamps near The Colosseum. We do have a sewer however if you want to hang out with the ninja turtles.
Isn't that where we flushed okeydoke7?

Oh hey Ant Bear.

Did you know we were team mates last season?

I didn't.
Given he didn't say a word in our Team PM or Match Threads once Dingster told him he can't have a prime position, I doubt he even saw that he was dropped for the Preliminary Final. :eek:

Reigning premiership captain, I'll have you know......
Perfect. Well congrats, welcome to the club.

Now can you please nominate a Rats poster - I have to PM them something :)

Perfect. Well congrats, welcome to the club.

Now can you please nominate a Rats poster - I have to PM them something :)
If it ain't something the rest of us can see, is it worth sending????

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back