Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Rats from the swamp,

Unfortunately there are no swamps near The Colosseum. We do have a sewer however if you want to hang out with the ninja turtles.

If there's pizza, I'm in.

Oh yeah, new thread smell. Certainly a lot better than what the Bombers stunk of yesterday (I forgot to ask you all to shower pre-game yesterday Pugsley, whoops) but fortunately a new stock of shower gel arrived just in time for the post-match shower froffies

Also, road trip time! Oh yeah, off to The Colosseum. GremioPower have you been able to hire us a party bus for the trip? I'd really rather not have to pile into philreich's 'car' again

Happy 35th to “Vacation” and the awful Wagon Queen Family Truckster |  Hagerty Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, road trip time! Oh yeah, off to The Colosseum. GremioPower have you been able to hire us a party bus for the trip? I'd really rather not have to pile into philreich's 'car' again

Happy 35th to “Vacation” and the awful Wagon Queen Family Truckster |  Hagerty Media
You didn't like travelling in my glove box?

Is he taking us to Wally World again

You didn't like travelling in my glove box?

I'm not adverse to travelling in a confined space, I'm planning on sprinting into the party bus (should we get one) to dibs a breadbox

But there's something about the Wagon Queen Family Truckster that made travelling unpleasant. There was no way that was a regulation size glove box for one, and the smell was terrible. Someone definitely spilled something in there last time we played away

Is he taking us to Wally World again

I know I haven't been to Walley World, that must've been before I was at the Rats but when you were in your first stint here.

But that gives me a brilliant idea, a petition to organise an end-of-season trip to Walley World. If the party bus is a success for this trip, we can go all out with an even bigger one for the celebratory road trip across Sweet

I know I haven't been to Walley World, that must've been before I was at the Rats but when you were in your first stint here.

But that gives me a brilliant idea, a petition to organise an end-of-season trip to Walley World. If the party bus is a success for this trip, we can go all out with an even bigger one for the celebratory road trip across Sweet
So long as it's not Waynesworld...

With pineapple, always.

Ewwww

Do you reckon you could organise some pineapple-free pizza, for the normal ones of us in the Rats contingent

By normal, I mean those who don't like pineapple on pizza. Because pineapple does not belong on pizza

Because pineapple does not belong on pizza
It does.

People then say, Sweet and Sour don't go together. But then you're like, it does.

And thus, Pineapple goes on Pizza.

It does.

People then say, Sweet and Sour don't go together. But then you're like, it does.

And thus, Pineapple goes on Pizza.

I can agree to Sweet and Sour, because sweet and sour sauce is absolutely legendary. The Red Rooster Sweet and Sour at the MCG is awesome

But for whatever reason I just can't get around the whole pineapple on pizza option

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back