Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s plenty of foods you can eat hot and cold. Pizza is one of them

Well it isn't. Responding to my point that it isn't something you should eat cold with "It is something you can eat cold" is not the most compelling of cases.

If you want an actual point for why it isn't, why on earth would you want to eat a solid chunk of cheese on top of cold meat and veg? I couldn't think of anything less appealing. Warm, melted cheese is the best.

DEM: damicky
View attachment 1273735
East Side Phoenix Official Team Sheet
Round 15 vs Mount Buller Demons

B: Red mist - Shermy - Chipmunk
HB: akkaps - eth-dog - raskolnikov
C: Zoops - Agent93 - thewizardmelon
HF: NinjaSwan - Drunkgoliath - larrikin
F: daddy_4_eyes - Itsmyshow - Milera2Betts
Foll: MannumPower - SM - por_please_ya

Int: 11kgm - SaintBilly

Changes:
SaintBilly HBF > Int
akkaps BP > HBF
Red mist Int > BP
11kgm FP > Int
daddy_4_eyes Int > FP
raskolnikov W > HBF
Zoops HBF > W

#RISEUP

So many changes 😳

Are you moving the deck chairs on the Titanic?

PHX: Chipmunk

Well it isn't. Responding to my point that it isn't something you should eat cold with "It is something you can eat cold" is not the most compelling of cases.

If you want an actual point for why it isn't, why on earth would you want to eat a solid chunk of cheese on top of cold meat and veg? I couldn't think of anything less appealing. Warm, melted cheese is the best.

You want to eat me melted

PHX: Chipmunk (2)
1635980526677.png

CHIPMUNK SAYS…

We’ve seen some good performances in training and after pulling it out of the bag very late last week, some changes are needed for this crucial game.

At our weekly sprint Zoops had a big win so has been moved to the Wing, with akkaps showing great improvement.

We were shocked to see daddy_4_eyes match Itsmyshow goal for goal at kicking practice so I’m giving him the chance to show that form against the Demons defence on Sunday.

We are happy to report no injuries and tickets have already sold out, so anyone else wishing to watch the match at the Eyrie can watch it on one of the big screens we’ll put around the East Side.’

DEM: manangatang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but pizza isn’t soup.

Or is it :think:

Have you tried cold pizza?

Ok boys, finals are within reach but we must remember to take it one game at a time.
At the end of the day we've done the hard work at training.
Let's not leave anything out on the field and put in a 4 quarter effort.
There are no easy games at this level.
Yeah nah, we just have to believe in ourselves and the credits we've banked.

Every time I enter a thread SM is in the sooking seems to ramp up significantly. Has anyone else noticed this or are you Phoenix accustomed to having him around now?

Who's sooking?

Your team really is a bit one-tone, isn't it?
Oh I don't actually know, is it?

I think conversations about a dislike of cold pizza are relatively limited as well, but you don't hear me sobbing into my gazpacho about it.

Ok boys, finals are within reach but we must remember to take it one game at a time.
At the end of the day we've done the hard work at training.
Let's not leave anything out on the field and put in a 4 quarter effort.
There are no easy games at this level.
Yeah nah, we just have to believe in ourselves and the credits we've banked.
I saw this post and I really hoped it would be a rhyme of some sort.

Do you think you could convert it into a poem or rhyme?

Oh I don't actually know, is it?

I think conversations about a dislike of cold pizza are relatively limited as well, but you don't hear me sobbing into my gazpacho about it.

It was a comment made that you and Sante both responded to in the same way. But go for it, dazzle me with your wit. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back