Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

1,000 Goals

Pelé - Tarkyn_24

iu

Who is Pele?

Well done Phoenix, too good on the day. Enjoyed having eth-dog to contend with and reminisce us both being relevant.

Thank **** we finally got there. Now on to 2,000 - I hope you’re ready with a thread Hate

Well done Phoenix, too good on the day. Enjoyed having eth-dog to contend with and reminisce us both being relevant.

Thank fu** we finally got there. Now on to 2,000 - I hope you’re ready with a thread Hate
I was relevant once?

Just woke up mate, 5.30am here. Will have a look at your other posts now!

Congrats Tarkyn_24 , fantastic milestone. How much further can it go?

Thanks Dingster for posting and to the Demons for a nice week.

One more…can we do it for larrikin ‘s 400th game for the club? Fingers crossed!

It’s Qooty. Anything’s possible.

Its building Agent93

In a solid performance, Shermy exposed Proper Gander's frailties. - 92m from 8 to 100.

Also, play of the game:
4 : 24.37 {FB} - Shermy looks downfield.
4 : 24.47 {FB} - Shermy has it.
4 : 24.51 {FB} - He has a bounce.
4 : 24.55 {rHBF} - A worm burner to akkaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Tarkyn_24 on the 1K goals, I knew I should’ve stopped trying to kick it to you after you already had the milestone, dragged and left to rot on the bench 😂

Great win PHX!!

Sorry huge weekend over my way.

Thanks to Callums_Guns and co for the week, certainly the better of the two demons matchups from my perspective (result aside 😉)

good luck for the rest of the year!

Congrats on the win Phoenix.
Thanks for the week.

Cmon Dees... we have to do better than that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back