Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I would support no match threads at all, but I'd definitely never support a match thread that included all matches.

These are already far too big. As is clear, the perceived need to force each thread to seventy gazillion posts has resulted in each thread being terrible.

40 post limit per player. Said if for years but everybody in charge has been too stupid to put it in place.

Or allow +40 but have rolling demerits as the limit is passed.
The sweet spot.

Host’s Line-Up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from a few Roys' folk who have sought to undermine TDC, they are just the best, most silly folk to banter with.

The great challenge for both Clubs is preventing Dingster and SSwans2011 doing their Duelling Banjos routine and ruining the thread and the world as we know it.

Mozzie19 and TedDougChris do your thing.
I'm more of a veena man myself

Hey SSwans2011 how do you feel about starting on the field this week?
A harrowing prospect that we have mercifully avoided

I would support no match threads at all, but I'd definitely never support a match thread that included all matches.

These are already far too big. As is clear, the perceived need to force each thread to seventy gazillion posts has resulted in each thread being terrible.

40 post limit per player. Said if for years but everybody in charge has been too stupid to put it in place.

Or allow +40 but have rolling demerits as the limit is passed.
This is why you will NEVER be admin mate

What's your opinion on chilly and chilli being borderline antonyms?
If there is “more” of them and a little Mexican man shooting chillies out of guns I don’t care how they are spelt or whether they are synonyms antonyms palindromes or whatever else.

If there is “more” of them and a little Mexican man shooting chillies out of guns I don’t care how they are spelt or whether they are synonyms antonyms palindromes or whatever else.
You're avoiding the question because you know the entire conspiracy will unravel!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back